Mini… rant/thoughts? Starving for attention

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
It’s sad I seem to have this pull on some men… they cant leave me alone, even if I ignore them to try and free them from their bondage to me… they still stalk and bother me, hoping, praying, I’ll grace them with a drop of my attention… with this power comes responsibility … but also a huge ego… 🙃 if I give them what they want the addiction will grow and if I give them nothing… they will learn to wait patiently or become abusive in desperation for a response, for my attention… leaving me alone, will never be an option for them…

I have never encountered women with an obsession with me only some men and its the strangest thing… Not sure what it is… I thought it was all the things I had done, but it even happens to me online… so it just cant be. Maybe I am someone magnetic ? Maybe I encounter weird and wonderfuls? I dont know, I just know its a lot of responsibility to save men from themselves …I’d feel bad reporting as I honestly think its something about me… like they simply cant help it..

You said before that you flirt with virtually everyone....and I've seen it here. Maybe that's why?
Person im referring to knows who he is... and no I've never flirted with him... I just feel sorry for him. People become obsessed with me, its a sad reality.

Person im referring to knows who he is... and no I've never flirted with him... I just feel sorry for him. People become obsessed with me, its a sad reality.

From your perspective you didn't flirt with whoever it is. That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't view it that way. I'm not saying you definitely did or didn't, I'm just saying that people see things as something else really often here. Trust me, it happens a lot here.

I don't know details and I'm not going to search them out and guess (though, feel free to PM if you'd like), but maybe you said something you thought was innocent, but others don't see it that way.

From your perspective you didn't flirt with whoever it is. That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't view it that way. I'm not saying you definitely did or didn't, I'm just saying that people see things as something else really often here. Trust me, it happens a lot here.

I don't know details and I'm not going to search them out and guess (though, feel free to PM if you'd like), but maybe you said something you thought was innocent, but others don't see it that way.
Lol well idk, I consider it my fault anyway, I cant have as many stalkers as I do and never do anything wrong. I just feel bad as I'm not some perfect woman to grant such obsessions... yet I always seem to. I never wanna tell on these men, ever since I was a child. I was nearly kidnapped in a shop once and my mum said I shouldn't have waved to the man and said good morning on my way to school because its flirting. I never thought that, that could be flirting but... there ya go.

Lol well idk, I consider it my fault anyway, I cant have as many stalkers as I do and never do anything wrong. I just feel bad as I'm not some perfect woman to grant such obsessions... yet I always seem to. I never wanna tell on these men, ever since I was a child. I was nearly kidnapped in a shop once and my mum said I shouldn't have waved to the man and said good morning on my way to school because its flirting. I never thought that, that could be flirting but... there ya go.
Waving at someone and saying good morning can only be flirting if your body language is sexual. I don't know how old you were when it happened, but children typically don't do that. So no, that likely wasn't your fault.
Ultimately, it could be considered your fault if you don't do something about it....ie, telling them to stop and/or telling someone else if they don't. Stand up for yourself and stop allowing people to harass you.
My only advice to you (and I have given this advice to many people for many different reasons), is to try to look at what you are about to post (or say/do) from another perspective and ask yourself if could, in any way, be deemed as flirting.

2 cats followed me home from Sainsburys this morning, I did nothing to encourage them. This happens to me often, mostly it's cats but sometimes a squirrel, Once a bloody seagull and she stayed for 3 days crapping all over my car. :confused:

2 cats followed me home from Sainsburys this morning, I did nothing to encourage them. This happens to me often, mostly it's cats but sometimes a squirrel, Once a bloody seagull and she stayed for 3 days crapping all over my car. :confused:
Oh please, like that fish in your back pocket didn't have anything to do with it...and well, we all know (at least we assume) that you have nuts, so that explains the squirrels.

It’s sad I seem to have this pull on some men… they cant leave me alone, even if I ignore them to try and free them from their bondage to me… they still stalk and bother me, hoping, praying, I’ll grace them with a drop of my attention… with this power comes responsibility … but also a huge ego… 🙃 if I give them what they want the addiction will grow and if I give them nothing… they will learn to wait patiently or become abusive in desperation for a response, for my attention… leaving me alone, will never be an option for them…

I have never encountered women with an obsession with me only some men and its the strangest thing… Not sure what it is… I thought it was all the things I had done, but it even happens to me online… so it just cant be. Maybe I am someone magnetic ? Maybe I encounter weird and wonderfuls? I dont know, I just know its a lot of responsibility to save men from themselves …I’d feel bad reporting as I honestly think its something about me… like they simply cant help it..
Maybe you were a magnetic game in a previous life:

iu

Well, people, guys, can become obsessive for many reasons and those reasons can change. That's why famous / popular people have to keep a distance from everybody. In these forums you've portrayed yourself as very actractive and inquisitive. So, maybe that's the attraction. But, I still think you're a young Indian boy named Indugo and that's okay by me. Ha! ha!

iu

You've said before that you need attention from guys to make yourself feel....I don't recall what you said....sexy? Worth something? Valued? Something like that, so maybe you are overly flirting so you can make yourself feel good?
Also, know your audience. You are on a forum full of lonely people. Some people are going to see harmless flirting as something bigger because they don't typically get that.

And at the risk of you claiming people are "ganging up on you" again, the ego does play into it. I've noticed you like to say things and then play the victim/act all innocent when you don't get the responses you wanted. Just my opinion, of course.

Some of your replies to some male members on here 'do' come across as quite flirty to me... don't want to upset you, just being honest though.

Maybe you were a magnetic game in a previous life:

iu

Well, people, guys, can become obsessive for many reasons and those reasons can change. That's why famous / popular people have to keep a distance from everybody. In these forums you've portrayed yourself as very actractive and inquisitive. So, maybe that's the attraction. But, I still think you're a young Indian boy named Indugo and that's okay by me. Ha! ha!

iu
Lool Omg lmaoooo 🤣 why am I more annoyed about being called Indian than misgendered lol

Lol you know, this has really cheered me up, thank you all so much for your participation on this forum 😇 I appreciate everyone who has replied and cannot wait to read more responses if they are to come! You are all so insightful on this topic. I feel like maybe I should work on how I come across to certain people, as I only wish to share on this journey to self discovery. My whole life, even as a child, I was told I flirted with everyone, but I never understood why, so its interesting I still have such a flirtatious persona virtually. In fact, I feel validation because it is clear that it is subconscious to a degree. Thank you all for offering your perspectives without judgement, or bullying, this is what I like to see👍

Lol you know, this has really cheered me up, thank you all so much for your participation on this forum 😇 I appreciate everyone who has replied and cannot wait to read more responses if they are to come! You are all so insightful on this topic. I feel like maybe I should work on how I come across to certain people, as I only wish to share on this journey to self discovery. My whole life, even as a child, I was told I flirted with everyone, but I never understood why, so its interesting I still have such a flirtatious persona virtually. In fact, I feel validation because it is clear that it is subconscious to a degree. Thank you all for offering your perspectives without judgement, or bullying, this is what I like to see👍
Okay, so I cheered you up. Now I have to cheer you down. Ha! ha!

Well, it's the same reason, most people in real life sense that I'm an ******* even though I like to be helpful and help them. I put out a vibe I'm not aware of and cannot control that says something is wrong with me and to stay back. My mom had it as well. People just didn't like her or me. She helped many people and several companies out of very difficult times. Yet, they just wouldn't trust or like her. I'm sure others on here have that as well even though it's not deserved. I've grown to accept it and now I use it to my advantage. I don't let anybody get close to me in real life.

As for your situation, I don't know how to direct you. You are who you are as I am who I am. I think the goal is for each of us to learn ourselves and how to live best with who we are and what are strengths and weaknesses are.

Okay, so I cheered you up. Now I have to cheer you down. Ha! ha!

Well, it's the same reason, most people in real life sense that I'm an ******* even though I like to be helpful and help them. I put out a vibe I'm not aware of and cannot control that says something is wrong with me and to stay back. My mom had it as well. People just didn't like her or me. She helped many people and several companies out of very difficult times. Yet, they just wouldn't trust or like her. I'm sure others on here have that as well even though it's not deserved. I've grown to accept it and now I use it to my advantage. I don't let anybody get close to me in real life.

As for your situation, I don't know how to direct you. You are who you are as I am who I am. I think the goal is for each of us to learn ourselves and how to live best with who we are and what are strengths and weaknesses are.
Thats just not fair, im sure i would have liked both of you!

It seems inevitable. You share a lot, have friendly demeanor, don't seem to discriminate with who you engage with, and by your own account are desirable. It's like a magnet for desperados.

The initial openness hooks in the weirdoes. Some of them have a weird savior complex. Maybe tone that down a tad.

Last edited:
It seems inevitable. You share a lot, have friendly demeanor, don't seem to discriminate with who you engage with, and by your own account are desirable. It's like a magnet for desperados.
Awh Ardour dontttt you’ll make me cry… me… friendly? Lolz now look who’s flirting with who I joke I joke 😅🙈🙊 thanks its so nice to read this actually 🙂

Quick update... Stalking on here has stopped ... for now, this message hit home, I am glad, no one deserves to be stalked, its a criminal act. 😇

Latest posts

Back