Misconception of college

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at college and I don't drink or party...and I am busy all the time. Sitting in your room waiting for something to happen.. won't make it happen. Unless of course - sitting alone in your room is what you like to do?

NeverMore said:
Yea I liked hs better than I do college so far, i've been here for 2 years and i've become an outcast because I don't drink and party
i can really understand that. but it depends where u go 2 school. some campuses r more about study/achievement & some r more about the partying
even if ur on a more partying type of campus. there has 2 b others like u who r there 4 the study. u just have 2 find them... clubs. fraternities. networking. even if that doesnt work there r other places 4 ppl in school 2 meet ppl that have nothing 2 do w/the school itself

I mean I guess I exaggerated, sitting in my room isn't all I do though I do enjoy the peace and quiet when I can:D

NewBirth Wrote:
i can really understand that. but it depends where u go 2 school. some campuses r more about study/achievement & some r more about the partying
even if ur on a more partying type of campus. there has 2 b others like u who r there 4 the study. u just have 2 find them... clubs. fraternities. networking. even if that doesnt work there r other places 4 ppl in school 2 meet ppl that have nothing 2 do w/the school itself

Yea that's what I though too, but literally everyone on this campus drinks, and the ones that don't are way into nerdy things like D&D so much so that they won't hang out with me either because i'm not into that kind of that stuff so I think i'll just stop trying and just get a good education

Latest posts

Back