Miserable die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Today has been one of the most miserable days of my life. I am so empty inside. New years has just upset me so much. Im ******* tired of having nobody. And people always telling me I will find somebody and be alright. I WONT. no matter what. I just want to be accepted. And so do we all. But for some reason we arent and probably never will. Im starting to really hate God. And honestly I think he hates me. I really would love to kill myself right now. But why kill myself if im going to hell right after. I have nothing. And I know somebody is gonna bad mouth this thread as usual, so be it. btw Im not drunk or high. Im just lost. No faith, no hope, no life.

Hi lonely guy - Im sure many people here can relate to what you're feeling, and im sure that we here accept you for who you are. We all have gone through and may still be going through tough times, its why we're here. We can accept each other here because we have some form of an understanding of what one another is going through, others may not understand and will find it hard to accept.

If you ever feel the need, im sure someone here will be more than willing to talk to you and listen to your plights. Feel free to drop me a line any time and i will get back to you, and if not me someone else, im still familiarising myself with the locals here but im sure they'll let themselves known.

All the best

hey LG, you post the same thread of two different board, you must be very desperate. I don't blame you, I been in your shoe so many times, I lost track of it. Somehow I never manage to kill myself, so you can survive this horrible ordeal.

If you need someone to talk to, just pm me.

Best of luck

lonely guy said:
Today has been one of the most miserable days of my life. I am so empty inside. New years has just upset me so much. Im ******* tired of having nobody. And people always telling me I will find somebody and be alright. I WONT. no matter what. I just want to be accepted. And so do we all. But for some reason we arent and probably never will. Im starting to really hate God. And honestly I think he hates me. I really would love to kill myself right now. But why kill myself if im going to hell right after. I have nothing. And I know somebody is gonna bad mouth this thread as usual, so be it. btw Im not drunk or high. Im just lost. No faith, no hope, no life.

Welcome to the party:(

life sucks and we are stuck in it. Personally I've considered suicide a few times and im barely old enough to live on my own. While the internet is hardly enough to sate someones need for companionship it can help to find those of similar view or values who you can talk to or meet in person to form an actual relationship. A few of my closest friends would'nt have known me if I didnt approach them over the net and one of those very people turned me to this site to releive my pent up thoughts and feelings. I'm athiest so I have only myself to blame when things go wrong. I sometimes envy religious people because they have an excuse they beleive in. I have nothing but my insecure, introspective self.

Latest posts

Back