Misogyny Festers Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being subjected to misogyny, women have the ability to sniff it out. And you did say “thinly vailed”. Careful wording around it provides no cover. We see you.
"How dare you criticize the kweens, while we openly label you as violent, weak, sex obsessed beasts"

Pot, kettle...

I wouldn't call them relationships...more just boyfriends.....but they were all good to me , respectful
So they were "good to you", but the relationship still didn't work out in the end. I'd call that a failure. It's weird to me that you wouldn't even consider those to be relationships, like having a boyfriend is so trivial "it doesn't count". There's no such thing as "just a girlfriend" in my head.

So they were "good to you", but the relationship still didn't work out in the end. I'd call that a failure. It's weird to me that you wouldn't even consider those to be relationships, like having a boyfriend is so trivial "it doesn't count". There's no such thing as "just a girlfriend" in my head.
So we are different...they weren't failures...maybe one of us was moving, another maybe one was going in the army, another may have gone off to a different college...I feel we were too young to call each other more then boyfriend and girlfriend..not old enough or deep enough for a relationship...JMO

It's possible for a relationship to not work out, or end due to circumstances that will separate the couple, but for it to still be something that both people enjoyed while it lasted. Maybe it wasn't meant to last, and maybe there were struggles, but overall it was a positive experience that will be a happy memory for them.

So we are different...they weren't failures...maybe one of us was moving, another maybe one was going in the army, another may have gone off to a different college...I feel we were too young to call each other more then boyfriend and girlfriend..not old enough or deep enough for a relationship...JMO
Keep in mind there are men here who have never dated. Things don't "just happen" for some people so the fact you don't even consider them worthy of the relationship label is going to annoy.

Keep in mind there are men here who have never dated. Things don't "just happen" for some people so the fact you don't even consider them worthy of the relationship label is going to annoy.
Keep in mind that I believe you have had women interested in you, but you wouldn't date them because they were too old. It's the same **** thing. That would have been a relationship that "just happened" but you refused it.
So keep in mind that you can let someone else's opinion annoy all you want, that doesn't mean they need to change their opinion or how they see things just because of that. It was asked, she answered. Deal with it or don't read it.

Keep in mind there are men here who have never dated. Things don't "just happen" for some people so the fact you don't even consider them worthy of the relationship label is going to annoying

Where did you read that I didn't ackowledge these men...???? I don't know them...so it's my fault they've never met anyone????????

Can something please be done about the deluge of thinly-veiled misogynistic posts?

Thread after thread after thread, by the same 3-4 individuals. It never ends. It's basically masturbatory at this point.

We get it. You're keen to blame your lack of romantic success on some phantom of biological psychology that you believe predisposes women to being vapid and shallow. The same tired points and cherry-picked studies are shared on dedicated incel and MGTOW forums. I really wish I wasn't being confronted with them here.

I've seen nothing but patience and attempts at understanding from the women here but the aforementioned posters are just too wedded to the idea that there's something fundamentally corrupt about the female brain. They frame their misogyny with self-deprecation but that doesn't make it not misogyny.

I'd love for this forum to be a welcoming place where I can come and just chill with other lonely people, network, and maybe even make friends. But every time I log in I'm met with the same ridiculous arguments and bitter attitudes. It's exhausting.

Fully expect to get pushback for posting this. But there you go.
Preach!

Keep in mind that I believe you have had women interested in you, but you wouldn't date them because they were too old.
...Along with being borderline alcoholic, very unhealthy/obese and with mental health issues - For the record. And that's not the same as actually having dated/been in relationships (wanted at the time) without considering them "important" enough to acknowledge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back