Misogyny Festers Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the posts she is referring to. I've stumbled on a few posts that I felt should be deleted for their content. Perhaps that is the basis for my opinion. I think there are posts that a woman could be expected to be offended by. She presented that she shouldn't be required to have to block persons of repeated offensive remarks, alluding that it should be the responsibility of the administration. I won't support that. It is up to each of us to protect ourselves. That's a sentiment for life in general. But she has every right to feel how she does and to express it.

There's also a slightly skewed gender ratio. About 1% more males are born. Men have a higher mortality rate so this evens by about age 60, then eventually skews female - But by that time it's far too late for dating/relationships.

Someone put it this way.

"If you have 1.01 million men, and 1.0 million women, and (unrealistically) pair off 99.99%, your final remaining group is then obviously significantly more men. Factor in all the various societal factors and it gets a whole lot worse easily"
Let's not forget that most of the body bags from our war were filled with men....calculate that

If only it were a simple matter of ignoring them.

edit: I shouldn't be obliged to abide casual misogyny and the fact that anyone expects me to is rather upsetting.
The fact that it exists, nad that is it 'normal' or at least common is disturbing. The Internet can be generally a toxic place. I used to call it out, and got nothing but out of it, except hateful replies, and bans. This is the first forum I've been on in quite awhile. I wish that everyone can be happy and loved, and have people to love.

Meh.. I've seen on a lot of different forums a lot of misogynist posts as well as misandry posts. Its just someones thoughts/opinions, it doesn't make it fact. Scroll and move on..

What I don't understand is, why does everyone get so offended these days? It's like, "I don't agree with you..I'm now going to have a full blown mental breakdown, start an online movement and try to change laws just to make my world in my mind more comfortable for me".

People have differing opinions and that's ok. Unless you live in China, North Korea or Afghanistan it's ok to have a different opinion last time I checked.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;-)

I'm just saying, if they condemn all women because they can't get a date, or any other reason, then it is fair to call it misogyny.
Observing men having a harder time in the dating market is quite a few steps apart from this.

Even as a transwoman, Aardra will probably find someone soon enough if she hasn't already. The interactions with "misogynists" will be a hazy memory while most of the single men who post bitterly now and again will still be alone.

Last edited:
The fact that it exists, nad that is it 'normal' or at least common is disturbing. The Internet can be generally a toxic place. I used to call it out, and got nothing but out of it, except hateful replies, and bans. This is the first forum I've been on in quite awhile. I wish that everyone can be happy and loved, and have people to love.
Actually, I don't think it's that disturbing, not in the sense it isn't, but in the sense we know about it more.
30 years ago, before the internet, it was out there too, but it was in the workplace, in homes, out on the streets, but while some people were aware of it, the majority were only peripherally so or ignorant of it. As toxic as the internet can be, it more easily allows to grasp the extent of those feelings now more than ever.
Which is, ironically, why I feel we shouldnt block, ban or censure mysoginistic comments. Can't treat a wound if you don't know it's there...

(otherwise, why would you be trying to date one?)
It's because they're biologically programmed to. I think if guys could choose between human women, and dogs or pigs that look and feel exactly like human women, many would pick the latter.

It's like if the only food available was sardines, and you asked somebody who doesn't like sardines "why do you keep eating them". They're hungry.

Can something please be done about the deluge of thinly-veiled misogynistic posts?

Thread after thread after thread, by the same 3-4 individuals. It never ends. It's basically masturbatory at this point.

We get it. You're keen to blame your lack of romantic success on some phantom of biological psychology that you believe predisposes women to being vapid and shallow. The same tired points and cherry-picked studies are shared on dedicated incel and MGTOW forums. I really wish I wasn't being confronted with them here.

I've seen nothing but patience and attempts at understanding from the women here but the aforementioned posters are just too wedded to the idea that there's something fundamentally corrupt about the female brain. They frame their misogyny with self-deprecation but that doesn't make it not misogyny.

I'd love for this forum to be a welcoming place where I can come and just chill with other lonely people, network, and maybe even make friends. But every time I log in I'm met with the same ridiculous arguments and bitter attitudes. It's exhausting.

Fully expect to get pushback for posting this. But there you go.
As my loneliness is caused be rejection from women i have no reason to like any of you, You never look at the one sided sexism and misandry your gender dishes out in the media everyday. You always make out that woman never do any wrong but its because of women's constant blaming men and incels and ignoring our problems that causes men to want to hit back. You have plenty Feminist websites preaching hate and sexism against men and boys . Men dont have many similar site sso if we come here to give you bastards your owmn medicne then toobad for you.
Can something please be done about the deluge of thinly-veiled misogynistic posts?

Thread after thread after thread, by the same 3-4 individuals. It never ends. It's basically masturbatory at this point.

We get it. You're keen to blame your lack of romantic success on some phantom of biological psychology that you believe predisposes women to being vapid and shallow. The same tired points and cherry-picked studies are shared on dedicated incel and MGTOW forums. I really wish I wasn't being confronted with them here.

I've seen nothing but patience and attempts at understanding from the women here but the aforementioned posters are just too wedded to the idea that there's something fundamentally corrupt about the female brain. They frame their misogyny with self-deprecation but that doesn't make it not misogyny.

I'd love for this forum to be a welcoming place where I can come and just chill with other lonely people, network, and maybe even make friends. But every time I log in I'm met with the same ridiculous arguments and bitter attitudes. It's exhausting.

Fully expect to get pushback for posting this. But there you gMy lonelines s is caused by rejection form women

Fully expect to get pushback for posting this. But there you go.
This Forum is for lonely people, my loneliness is caused by rejection from women and it always has been, its thanks to the constant feminist blaming of men and boys in the media that some of us want to fight back against your sexist double standard misandry. Women have loads of websites preaching hate and sexism against men and boys , men have hardly any. Even on face book incel page there are women insulting us . Its a case of we have got what we want so why bother about men which is why some incels fight back and why some of us come here because we dont have the massive number of sites feminist hypcrites have. Women get help , men get blame, the real problem is festering misandry and failure to understand that incels are unfortunate human beings who are regarded the same way the Nazis regarded the Jews. Women have no consideration for men so your excuses about how wonderful and patient we women are mean nothing to me. I Know what cruel bastards you are. Its only fair we should have posts about festering misandry.

The forum has always been like that. It's just that there used to be more people posting other things so you didn't notice it as much or just skip over them because there was other stuff to read
Sorry, I was able to get into the chat room once and never again, not sure why it doesn't work for me...No one was there anyway, so not a biggie

It's because they're biologically programmed to. I think if guys could choose between human women, and dogs or pigs that look and feel exactly like human women, many would pick the latter.

It's like if the only food available was sardines, and you asked somebody who doesn't like sardines "why do you keep eating them". They're hungry.

Not to be rude or short, but I'm going to have to disagree.

You have to? Sounds like an obligation.

Bad phrasing on my part.

I just meant, I'm not trying to be your enemy but I just don't agree with what you said.

I don't agree with your sardine example, or that it's all just biological programming and nothing else, or that the problem is just that there is no substitute for women but if there was, guys would want that instead. I'm not crazy about how attraction works or how society works, but I like women. I want to be with a woman, not some kind of substitute.

I understand the bad feelings that guys who struggle with this feel, but I am not, nor have I ever been, into the extreme views.

I'm not crazy about how attraction works or how society works, but I like women. I want to be with a woman, not some kind of substitute.
I'll take your word for it(and assume it's not a social status thing), but I genuinely can't understand the sentiment.

We're not biologically programmed to mate with dogs or pigs so the 'realness' of the human female form would actually matter. If you're arguing men are driven by base urges, it's true but it's not the whole story. I doubt many of sensible people would want to spend their lives around a trophy.

We're not biologically programmed to mate with dogs or pigs so the 'realness' of the human female form would actually matter. If you're arguing men are driven by base urges, it's true but it's not the whole story. I doubt many of sensible people would want to spend their lives around a trophy.
There's already people that have sex with animals in spite of that. If the appearance is there, 'realness' doesn't matter.

Dogs are loyal and straight forward. You don't have to "prove" yourself to them in conversation. They don't care how form fitting your clothes are or how many friends you have or if you're funny. They don't expect you to "take them somewhere special" or any of that crap. Yet there's still an emotional bond. At the end of the day, people want a warm body next to them in bed, so it seems far more sensible to me if you could have that without the social game bs.

Dogs are pack animals. They see their owners as their leader (and a source of food/shelter) Their loyalty is based primarily on that. If your ideal for a "mate" is a loyal fuckable mute, then... jeez I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Dogs are pack animals. They see their owners as their leader (and a source of food/shelter) Their loyalty is based primarily on that. If your ideal for a "mate" is a loyal fuckable mute, then... jeez I don't know what to say.
I don't know know what your point is about dogs. Yes their loyalty is based on some kind of social factor, but it's relatively straight forward and doesn't involve human mind games and societal norms.

That's also not my ideal, but it is preferable to what's currently available by a large margin.

Last edited:
Meh.. I've seen on a lot of different forums a lot of misogynist posts as well as misandry posts. Its just someones thoughts/opinions, it doesn't make it fact. Scroll and move on..

What I don't understand is, why does everyone get so offended these days? It's like, "I don't agree with you..I'm now going to have a full blown mental breakdown, start an online movement and try to change laws just to make my world in my mind more comfortable for me".

People have differing opinions and that's ok. Unless you live in China, North Korea or Afghanistan it's ok to have a different opinion last time I checked.
Agree 100%....we can all speak our opinion, doesn't mean it's going to make someone agree with us....move on from it..too many "MOVEMENTS" going on for my liking...

There's been a lot of talk lately and in the past of lonely people who are or were in marriages. Even after you've climbed the hundred foot high wall(if you manage to), what's on the other side is likely to not be pleasant. Most relationships either fail or become empty husks more harmful than none.

Latest posts

Back