Moderator Bias

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LifePath1

Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear one or two bullies on here are getting away with being bullies because of being good friends with a moderator. This hasn't been a recent thing, this has gone on for a lot longer than I've been here. What I don't understand is who put such awful moderators in charge? Not just that! But continues to let them act however they like without being sanctioned or stripped of their title? Moderator's jobs should be to moderate, not take sides! Completely ignoring a bully because it's their friend, then giving the warning to people who react to being treated unfairly by someone? Really?.... I think it's obvious this will be the downfall of this site, and there seems to be no change in sight. I've seen a certain person on this site, call people delusional for believing in past lives, calling someone a rapist in the making? Literally belittling everyone she meets, not one nice comment from them and moderators do nothing. Since I'm leaving I don't mind naming 2 names. VanillaCreme as mod, TheRealCallie as bully!

Since me and my girlfriend had a run in with them, my girlfriend's inbox has been full of similar stories and people who all have there own reasons why they have realised this woman is such a bully. If it was one or two people, that would be normal! But this is a LOT of people! I won't name names but at least 5 people have messaged in just the last 24 hours with the same kind of stories. Anyone else would have been banned by now, but VC jumps to her defense and shuts down any thread when they know they are on the backfoot. VC is just as bad, enabling this bully. I've also seen some very suspect comments from her but I'll leave it at that!

This site has become a place where all that happens is people come here looking for advice and people like Vanilla Creme and TheRealCallie use their power to make themselves feel better about their insecurities. Trying to make people as sad as they are. Sorry if this is harsh, but bullies have to be dealt with! You can do what you like as I'm leaving, so good luck with whatever you decide!

FoOFNL8.jpg

So you think because ONE mod doesn't attack me and hate me that I'm perfectly safe? lol, you may want to get your story straight. I'm not banned because I DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

I'm not insecure, I'm not sad and last I checked, I'm not the one going around attacking people in posts....so who is the bully here?

Apparently Everytime someone decides they don't want to be on this site anymore they start flaming people until they get a mod to ban them. Then they blame it on whoever they were attacking because God knows we can't be responsible for our own actions. That's just ******* crazy talk.

kaetic said:
Apparently Everytime someone decides they don't want to be on this site anymore they start flaming people until they get a mod to ban them. Then they blame it on whoever they were attacking because God knows we can't be responsible for our own actions. That's just ******* crazy talk.

Yep, because wanting moderator's to be unbiased is a big ask! Shut up and get your facts right. If you saw a cop letting someone off for punching someone just because it's his friend, I doubt you be happy!

kaetic said:

Not true! Just sticking up for all the people who pm me saying she’s a bully! Oh and all the others on here that are under a different name hiding from her!

There is a “Anti Callie” club going on and I’m the spokesperson!!!

Every one else on here are too pussy to stick up for themselves!!!! Not me! That ***** needs to go down.....

Just saying .....

LifePath1 said:
kaetic said:

Yep, because wanting moderator's to be unbiased is a big ask! Shut up and get your facts right. If you saw a cop letting someone off for punching someone just because it's his friend, I doubt you be happy!

She didn't punch anyone she asked a question, and don't think you two are going to bully me into shutting up just because I pointed out you're just throwing a tantrum.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
kaetic said:

Not true! Just sticking up for all the people who pm me saying she’s a bully! Oh and all the others on here that are under a different name hiding from her!

Every one else on here are too pussy to stick up for themselves!!!! Not me! That ***** needs to go down.....

Just saying .....

Sounds like you're the bullies...

kaetic said:
LifePath1 said:
kaetic said:

She didn't punch anyone she asked a question, and don't think you two are going to bully me into shutting up just because I pointed out you're just throwing a tantrum.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
kaetic said:

Just saying .....

Sounds like you're the bullies...

Well done genius! You can't punch someone over the internet it's something we call a metaphor? The question she asked was rhetorical, it was meant to antagonise. Trust me, if I was throwing a tantrum you'd know about it. I'm asking a valid question, when does moderator bias go too far? I'm not trying to "shut you up" I'm trying to get you to shut your mouth before you make an idiot of yourself. One mod I have never once seen active! The other is a blindly loyal woman quite happy to watch her friend speak down and belittle everyone she meets! I know a bully when I see one, and if you think my girlfriend is one for RETALIATING.... then you're as intelligent as I thought you were....

Since this thread is intended to attack a member it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back