modern dating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the little I read Tate isn't considered visually appealing though and is just your 5/10 average looking person with 10/10 confidence...

For troll-enjoyers like myself the ideal manosphere PUA kind of person would've been someone smarter and maybe even Chinese who brags about not getting banned from TikTok because tiktok is chinese too lol that would've be absurd.

In 10 years time he's just gonna be the next millionaire dude on YouTube ads walking around his own residence trying to sell a book and class about how if you do what he did it'll work for you too.

10 years? Wait, scratch that, that's literally all he's doing right now.

From the little I read Tate isn't considered visually appealing though and is just your 5/10 average looking person with 10/10 confidence...

For troll-enjoyers like myself the ideal manosphere PUA kind of person would've been someone smarter and maybe even Chinese who brags about not getting banned from TikTok because tiktok is chinese too lol that would've be absurd.
I agree with you he is deffo not 10/10 but 5 is harsh he is probably a 8 considering he's 6'1, but eh idk he's deffo not as hot as he thinks he is, but money makes up for that too pushing him into 10/10 status... ugh he's right.. he is 10/10... I'll shut up lmao

I agree with you he is deffo not 10/10 but 5 is harsh he is probably a 8 considering he's 6'1, but eh idk he's deffo not as hot as he thinks he is, but money makes up for that too pushing him into 10/10 status... ugh he's right.. he is 10/10... I'll shut up lmao

Hordes of people worldwide are as tall, even I am tall it matters as much as having a brown or blond hair, also 'horses for courses' at least in Eastern Europe I suspect he'll do great if he was blacker or whiter but he looks a bit like a "gipsy" that is: arabic, which is the worst kind for dating in some parts of europe,. Asian dudes for instance are popular with the hole Kpop/squid game culture thing as are black or white foreigners. I admit money matters everywhere for everything but money "stays" silly on him so to speak.

Like NoxApex(N/A) said: he's after tax dodging...if some of you are old enough you may as well remember Roosh V who was a genius in contrast, he really understood where to go and what to expect.

You all dislike him, but you are giving him exactly what he wants. Attention and views. In this particular industry, it doesn't matter if the attention is good or bad, as long as they get it.

I'm more of a Damien Echols kind of a guy than an Andrew Tate kind of a guy. 🤷‍♂️

Matter of fact, I wonder what Damien Echols thinks of Andrew Tate? :unsure:

Probably nothing. 😂

^ Quick google suggests Echols has been convicted over a murder but nothing related to rape, nor any sort of PUA kind of bs, so I'd say this french footballer is more similar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karim_Benzema

I remember the scandal when Benzema was accused of visiting prostitutes under 18 and just like Tate he is an athlete and also very conservative (Muslim). Of course the missing link is the whole MLM/PUA bullsh*t...no one can fall as low as Tate and sell ebooks or whatever on how to get rich while having that weird hot takes...

So, you aren't a fan of the PC bullshit? 😅 I think thats why he’s so funny actually, he says everything they warned us not to say.
Definitely not a fan lol. I hope that at the very least he gets more people to question a lot of the rubbish that comes from the media.

Wtf he is banned now from everywhere so to speak - instagram, facebook, twitter, youtube...another example of censorship and fasciwm in western media. You can call it "hate speech" as much as you want but you know someone calling Kim Jong Un "Fat idiot" in North Korea will also be banned for hate speech - it's hypocrisy and at like I've said countless times China/Putin or anyone who ends this western communism will do something beneficial to humanity. You can't just ban a clown over an opinion, period.

To illustrate the problem: If you're in North Korea and say something against Kim Jong Un, the korean govenment there will say its "hate speech", aka: censorship. Or...you say the ones in Iran who stone women in Iran for cheating are "crazy" which is well..."hate speech" according to the Iranians. You may as well insult Islam in every Muslim country or Jesus in the Vatican and they'll agree it's a hate speech.

So how is this different from Tate saying something against women or foreign countries or fat people? You will disagree just like Iranians and catholic priests disagree with you. It's a lack of freedom of speech the same as during communism and nazism and I know because my parents and grandpaents used to live under both nazism and communism and since my country joined the eu and nato we're now living in the same, Tate is the striking example.

^ Quick google suggests Echols has been convicted over a murder but nothing related to rape, nor any sort of PUA kind of bs

That was my point.
When it comes to love and sex, I'm rather dismissively like:
"What about it?..."

More often times than not, people digging for gold in the aquarium of their living room will not find it. The pedestalizing of all things relating to love, sex, and relationships is why they cannot find it, they're looking for it in the wrong place.

Which is the natural thing to do, if you blindly follow everything you have ever been taught in the innocence of your childhood and through the rocky turbulence of your teens and early to middle 20's without ever questioning your own convictions and challenging yourself.

It's a bit like Santa Claus: Kids love to believe Santa Claus is real, adults know that he isn't. In this case, the pedestalization of love, sex, relationships, and wild materialistic values are Santa Claus.

Last edited:
He *is* funny.
Mostly because he's an idiot and doesn't realize it, but yes, he is funny.

to be exact, he's a narcisist. N100 'always bigger', 'spoiled brat' and self agrandizing + N011 'minion maker writes scripts for millions to follow', which includes attractiveness and magnetism = N111 Empire Maker, which for narcisists means an unsustained empire, since all evil is bounded in time and destined to fail. For reference, Elliot Rodger, the incel who massacred college students in California, was N101, since he lacked N010 magnetism--watch his videos and notice how closely he resembles Tate, whos whole disgusting personality is centered around N100 'intimidation' and appearing to be big.

to be exact, he's a narcisist. N100 'always bigger', 'spoiled brat' and self agrandizing + N011 'minion maker writes scripts for millions to follow', which includes attractiveness and magnetism = N111 Empire Maker, which for narcisists means an unsustained empire, since all evil is bounded in time and destined to fail. For reference, Elliot Rodger, the incel who massacred college students in California, was N101, since he lacked N010 magnetism--watch his videos and notice how closely he resembles Tate, whos whole disgusting personality is centered around N100 'intimidation' and appearing to be big.

I still think he'd get chewed up and spat out in the depths of the worlds underground crime organizations. He's too naïve, too cocky, and too loud. But also, I've seen some honeysuckle in life 😂 so I mean, fresia that dude. lol He does have a business model, it's a bullshit business model, but it's still a business model, unfortunately. Effectively making him perhaps the most godawful salesmen I've ever seen. 😂

You are officially responsible for my deep dive into thisss!!! The comparison I never made but is sooo clear now you mention it… wow

I think it's worth looking at it from a different perspective. Thanks to dating sites, you can get acquainted with anything in any corner of this world, and it's great. I met my wife at https://www.uadreams.com/ukrainian-women-40-60-years-old, and I am glad that modern sexuality has allowed me to get to know my wife and be with her. If I were 20 years older, this would be completely impossible. Therefore, I adhere to the position that dating sites bring us closer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back