modern dating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"That's ma boyyy"...horrible to get kown on a new forum as the "Andrew Tate guy" pfu

His fanbase is more annoying than he is.
He knows he's full of honeysuckle, he's just very tongue-in-cheek about how he sells it.
Butthurt jealous inexperienced dudes go batshit over him though.
Andrew Tate and I are the same age. We both grew up poor.
The difference is:
When Andrew Tate was 15 he was learning martial arts.
When I was 15 I was learning how to make pipe bombs because I didn't give a fresia and thought it'd be a useful skill to have should I ever need to know how to make a pipe bomb.
If Andrew Tate was the stereotypical beefy jerk trope from an 80s sitcom (he's not, but roll with me on this for a sec) his fanbase would be the unintelligible lackys who are only there encouragingly blurt out stuff like "Yeah!"

His fanbase is more annoying than he is.
He knows he's full of honeysuckle, he's just very tongue-in-cheek about how he sells it.
Butthurt jealous inexperienced dudes go batshit over him though.
Andrew Tate and I are the same age. We both grew up poor.
The difference is:
When Andrew Tate was 15 he was learning martial arts.
When I was 15 I was learning how to make pipe bombs because I didn't give a fresia and thought it'd be a useful skill to have should I ever need to know how to make a pipe bomb.
If Andrew Tate was the stereotypical beefy jerk trope from an 80s sitcom (he's not, but roll with me on this for a sec) his fanbase would be the unintelligible lackys who are only there encouragingly blurt out stuff like "Yeah!"

Totally off topic I know but:

The pipe bomb thing kinda made me laugh a little and not even sure why lol. Basically these days I have an amaterurish/hobby interest in how physics works so I'm trying some experiments...and the other day I was thinking "OK, so buying Uranium is legal and what will happen if I put it in a chamber and detonate thermite next to it, something has to happen right?" - yeah, something WILL happen and it's been in Japan with bad immoral results. Jokes aside: this is for enriched uranium - I gave up since enriching is hard + police will arrest me and...i'll get killed from the bomb itself.

Even more ironically: I just watched Top Gun.

I cant believe what im reading… you guys don't like Andrew Tate? But… but… He’s hilarious 🙈😅 I cant be the only one to find him funny… surely!?!??!!!

I cant believe what im reading… you guys don't like Andrew Tate? But… but… He’s hilarious 🙈😅 I cant be the only one to find him funny… surely!?!??!!!

He is a younger version of Trump, idiot but funny :). What he says is a mix of "it's retarded and I actually believe it" vs "it's retarded, i don't believe it but I'll say it just to amuse you".

He is a younger version of Trump, idiot but funny :). What he says is a mix of "it's retarded and I actually believe it" vs "it's retarded, i don't believe it but I'll say it just to amuse you".
He is too funny, I love it because you just don't know what he'll say next at all. I generally find his take on modern dating pretty accurate though, people are just so ridiculous when it comes to dating now. But... my views about dating are old fashioned and I think his are around islam.

He is too funny, I love it because you just don't know what he'll say next at all. I generally find his take on modern dating pretty accurate though, people are just so ridiculous when it comes to dating now. But... my views about dating are old fashioned and I think his are around islam.
He's definitely entertaining to listen to. He might go a bit too far with some of the things he says. But I think the world needs someone like him right now to balance out all the PC bullshit coming from mainstream media and other influencers.

He's definitely entertaining to listen to. He might go a bit too far with some of the things he says. But I think the world needs someone like him right now to balance out all the PC bullshit coming from mainstream media and other influencers.
So, you aren't a fan of the PC bullshit? 😅 I think thats why he’s so funny actually, he says everything they warned us not to say.

Idk, I don't care that much since a) i'm not gay lol and 2: I'm in my 30s so already too old to idolize any living person especially someone whose views are "controversial" or just borderline absurd. Frankly the reason I wasted so much time with this dude is because I'm always curious how foreigners view "my part of the world" that is - eastern europe, since very few people come here especially as in his case: coming to live and not just snap pictures, so my first thought was "dude wtf".

Idk, I don't care that much since a) i'm not gay lol and 2: I'm in my 30s so already too old to idolize any living person especially someone whose views are "controversial" or just borderline absurd. Frankly the reason I wasted so much time with this dude is because I'm always curious how foreigners view "my part of the world" that is - eastern europe, since very few people come here especially as in his case: coming to live and not just snap pictures, so my first thought was "dude wtf".

He's not from there though, nor is he cultured to there.
He's just some scam artist from America trying to be as far away from the IRS and Blackrock as possible because he's probably written more checks than he can cash. 😂

I have a Bulgarian immigrant that works for me, I live in kind of a tourist attraction area in the U.S. so I meet foreigners all the time here who either come here as refugees, for education, or for business pursuits.

I asked her what she thought of him and she said:
"He's a spoiled white boy."
😌😂

He's not from there though, nor is he cultured to there.
He's just some scam artist from America trying to be as far away from the IRS and Blackrock as possible because he's probably written more checks than he can cash. 😂

I have a Bulgarian immigrant that works for me, I live in kind of a tourist attraction area in the U.S. so I meet foreigners all the time here who either come here as refugees, for education, or for business pursuits.

I asked her what she thought of him and she said:
"He's a spoiled white boy."
😌😂

From the little I read Tate isn't considered visually appealing though and is just your 5/10 average looking person with 10/10 confidence...

For troll-enjoyers like myself the ideal manosphere PUA kind of person would've been someone smarter and maybe even Chinese who brags about not getting banned from TikTok because tiktok is chinese too lol that would've be absurd.

Latest posts

Back