More depressed 😔

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worthless_loser said:
MissBehave said:
I hope your problems gives you a break real soon.
I had bad stuff happen to me too and it's left a everlasting shitty impression on me. 🙄 Sadly.
But yeah.
Just keep on keeping on. 💗

I joined here originally earlier than this profile say.
Not sure how long but maybe 2 years soon.
My bad memory tends to fail me. Lol.

I think I was tired of pretending.
All my life I've felt like I didn't fit in.
So I guess I wanted to see if I could find somewhere to just be me.
I lost interest in relationships that were shallow and cage-like.
Guess I've never liked them but it got to the point where I was very fed up with it. 
Also, think I wanted to be heard.
Like, really heard.
Thanks.
It's been up and down.
Sometimes I get a break, then something else bad happens.
Things have been pretty good for me recently, all things considered.
I still wish this **** virus stuff would be over already.

You're not the only one, I have trouble remembering stuff too.
I think I've been here for a year or two.

I have trouble being "me" in real life.
I don't have anything in common with the people I grew up around except video games.
And I'm trying to quit those.
I'm much better at communicating online through words.

That sounds like me through high-school.
I don't know how to make friends in real life.
I think the only way I could do that is to meet people online, then move close to them in real life.
But I think people would see that as creepy.

I like being heard too.
I think the people here are pretty nice.

Also, where did you get your signature GIF from?
I like it.

I've very social and I having had any issues with making friends irl. I was never important to me on a deeper lvl I guess. Or I always feel distanced. I dunno. I think this is where my messed up mind comes in. Lol. 😂

My signature is from an Anime called Ergo Proxy. 
Do you like anime?

MissBehave said:
I've very social and I having had any issues with making friends irl. I was never important to me on a deeper lvl I guess. Or I always feel distanced. I dunno. I think this is where my messed up mind comes in. Lol. 😂

Do you like anime?
Not really.
I've used to watch some like DBZ, Zoids, and other stuff on Toonami when I was a kid, but I don't watch anything new anymore.
I've also only seen a couple of movies that I liked like Akira, and Grave of the Fireflies, but the other ones didn't really stick with me.
I think I like the soundtracks from the shows/movies most.

worthless_loser said:
MissBehave said:

Do you like anime?
Not really.
I've used to watch some like DBZ, Zoids, and other stuff on Toonami when I was a kid, but I don't watch anything new anymore.
I've also only seen a couple of movies that I liked like Akira, and Grave of the Fireflies, but the other ones didn't really stick with me.
I think I like the soundtracks from the shows/movies most.

You should try FullMetal Alchemy Brotherhood 😍

MissBehave said:
Do you like anime?

Yes. I do. I don't really follow it though. But, I very much appreciate the talent that so many of the artists have. When I was younger I used to draw portraits of people for $20. I did fairly well at duplicating what I saw. But, I had a difficult time morphing images. I was stuck in the life-like realm. It also took me much longer then most. I was amazed at others who could quickly draw caricatures of people. Those were quite popular at the time.

caricatures-03.jpg

Latest posts

Back