Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spare

Reaction score
This is a simple game. You leave a movie quote, and the next person says what film it's from. After they've answered, they leave a new quote.

We'll start with an easy one:

"Listen! You smell something?"

Ghost Busters?

-"You like apples?"
-"Sure."
-"Yeah well I got her number. How you like them apples?"

"Good Will Hunting"

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

"The Room"

"We're fix'in to die anytime, so if we kick off in the middle of the night, you're on your own."

OOPS forgot to say what movie Spare's was from - Secondhand Lions

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

"Why so serious?"

"Let's put a smile on that face."

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it."

"Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"

"I think it was 'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'"

Life of Brian.

"When you fall asleep tonight I'm going to fart in your face."

donnie darko

what a filthy job! could be worse. how? could be raining. *thunder and lightning*

Young Frankenstein.

"I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

Dogma?

"In '87, Huey released this, Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself."

Love that scene :D

american psycho

When I come back, I expect to find you gone. Wait for me!

Hackers? Your favorite movie is Hackers?

"Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!"

inception

You always have a very smooth explanation... What do you want me to do, learn to stutter?

"Die Hard" (and it's actually 'TV dinner' :p)

"We have chippies, We have chippies, we got lots of stuff to eat!"

Latest posts

Back