Musings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deosil

Reaction score
The moon was blazing full the other night; so beautiful. There was a single star above the moon and as I gazed at it, I wondered if there was someone else gazing back and if so, would they come for me one day?
The thought was futile but the notion did suit me that night.

The moon was blazing full the other night; so beautiful. There was a single star above the moon and as I gazed at it, I wondered if there was someone else gazing back and if so, would they come for me one day?
The thought was futile but the notion did suit me that night.
The Full Moon on Sunday was beautiful indeed. pexels-photo-3910587-2273100881.jpeg

Time seems to go so fast when your older. I remember being young and whole seasons seemed to last forever. Now a year seems so brief to me that I can barely remember the last.
And the cycle continues... the illusions of time.

The sky was clear with awesome subtle blue this morning as wisps of clouds were guided by the wind. Birds were gracefully gliding underneath, seemingly misdirected by the breeze. As I looked through my window at the vast sprawl, I contemplated its indifference to me which mirrored my own.

I burned incense with celestial bliss fragrance (one of my favorite to find peace of mind). I could not find bliss this time however. All I could see was remorse in the smoke. It filled my room and I had to open a window for some release.

Latest posts

Back