my depressing night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

investor

Reaction score
I went to this Christian fellowship thing tonight at 7 30. I went pretty positively in a good mood. I listened to the sermon which was pretty boring and basic and when it ended chatted with a lot of acquaintances. Some of them I see daily but never get invited to hang out with. After we were done with talking, its about 9 pm and we all decide to go this kids surprise birthday party, I went too even though I didn't know him. I sat there and watched everyone greet him and make a cake for him, be excited for him and hug him. And I got really ******* depressed because the last time I celebrated my birthday with anyone was in 3rd grade. I invited my best friend Denzel to eat pretzels with me and play basketball. And yet this guy who only started coming to this club this year even though Ive been in the club for 2 years and know everyone, he connects with everyone and gets a surprise party. I became really depressed, walked 10 minutes back to my dorm and just cried a little holding back tears while listening to some arabic music because it cheers me up. I hate my life because I just can't have fun and I can't be happy to celebrate anything. I also get no recognition and feel nonexistant. I've been contemplating suicide but that's a waste. My only purpose in life seems to get rich and then spend all my money now. Why should I care about college? to get a job that will restrict my time in a monotonous cycle till a snap one day??

Maybe you should ask them out, If you dont include yourself then they will think your not interested.

And for birthday party's, iv had 19 and never had one, its always just been with family, and you know what, i dont care. Other peoples birthdays are more fun then your own. Oh and yeah maybe they dont know when your b'day is lol.

Why didn't you just go to the party, celebrate, and have a good time & just hang out ?
Who cares whos' party it's for, just as long it's a party.

Life must be good... if your problem is just not having a party.lol
I'm sorry you feel that way. It sucks to not be appreciated, but it's
not a good enough to drop out of school and hang yourself.
You know why college is important...it's your future.

Money can't buy love...but it makes it a hell of a whole la easier if you have a bunch.lol

Here's a song to cheer you up....don't trip
[youtube]W444_V7ETnA[/youtube]

Lonesome Crow said:
Why didn't you just go to the party, celebrate, and have a good time & just hang out ?
Who cares whos' party it's for, just as long it's a party.

Life must be good... if your problem is just not having a party.lol
I'm sorry you feel that way. It sucks to not be appreciated, but it's
not a good enough to drop out of school and hang yourself.
You know why college is important...it's your future.

Money can't buy love...but it makes it a hell of a whole la easier if you have a bunch.lol
My sentiments, word for word. :)

Hi investor! I am sorry to hear that and I have gone through the same things as you. I'm half Arab that comes from my father's side and my mother is a Christian and I noticed for many years that I was someone who was always neglected at social gatherings. I needed to always push myself to get into conversations with people because most of the time I would seem standoffish to people and nobody wanted to bother me.

You would be amazed if you just smiled a lot and say "Hello, how are you" works. Just let people know that you are there and always stay in tune and in touch with people you meet because you sound like a real good hearted person and there are so many people who want that type of person in their lives.

Latest posts

Back