My enemy is myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep an eye out for when you post the England/Scotland/Ireland photo group. That's somewhere I might want to visit if I get the chance.
As I stated I can not post full albums but since you have a link to my albums already I will show you one from the three countries in Europe that I did. All I did was blindly pick one.

St. Kilda Bay (Scotland).jpg
St. Kilda Bay in Scotland.

Rain clouds and a rainbow over the Glenelly Valley in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland..jpg
Rain clouds and a rainbow over the Glenelly Valley in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.

Seven Sisters Cliffs (England).jpg
Seven Sisters Cliffs in England.

Christmas Eve

It’s really one of my favorite days. My sister and I would wake up on the 24th with a big smile and run downstairs because there was always something going on. Either we had company or someone was coming over or more cookies were being made “just in case.”

Most of the people I think about during the best Christmas years of my life are gone now and it was not clear to me at that time that those years were the best I’d ever have when I think of this holiday.

So no matter how you spend tonight and tomorrow I want you to enjoy it and during it take a step back and take it all in. Special memories are made of these gatherings.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and it is a safe one for you. I’ll be home tonight because honestly I have no where else to go. It’s not a bad thing and I won’t dwell on it because I didn’t try to do anything about it during this vacation week that lead up to it.

One thing that really saddens me when a year turns into the next is how much further away we are from the ones who have already left us. In February it will be five years since my mother has been gone and one year for my father and that is always something that makes facing a new calendar year hard for me.

Thank you and goodbye.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year’s. I was asleep long before any cheering took place. I don’t make any resolutions because usually it is something that someone sets for themselves on the 1st and breaks on the 3rd. All I want to do is be my best each and every day. That’s hard enough without setting a goal.

Today is my last day so I am going to say goodbye and then finish posting in a few threads.

I want to begin by saying goodbye to the best friend that I have ever had in here TheRealCallie. She is someone who does not have to beg for attention around here and quite honestly she is a wonderful and amazing woman. I respect her very much and if you can tell I am very loyal to her.

Next, Abym...oh forget it. I’ll just go with Amy. When I come back at the end of the year I want to ask you how you survive in Saskatchewan when the temperatures are sixty below. Not just you but how do children and pets do it? Well when I return I will check this thread and it will remind me. Have a wonderful year and I wish you nothing but the best.

I ran into kaetic, ringwood, TheSkaFish and Bee. It was nice to talk to you ringwood. Of all the people in Europe represented in here Bee is the cream of the crop.

Serenia puzzled me. When I came back there was a private message waiting for me that she wrote in October. I wrote back but she did not respond and I hope she is ok. So I am a little worried.

Well, that’s it. My two weeks are up and it is time to drop back in the shadows again. Take care everyone.

Latest posts

Back