My final goodbye to him

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
01FA3868-134E-4DCE-A8D4-C80D308E846D.jpeg

I'm hurting and I just dont understand why...
So I sat up this morning at 4 am (I never make good decisions at 4 am so here's to that)
To message my ex the last and final goodbye. I sent him the only picture I kept of us... and deleted the rest. I put it blurred here to protect us but it wasnt a provocative picture just one when we was happy 💔
I told him, I want to move on and I cant properly whilst shackled to him . I explained to him he hurt me,
I explained to him the damage he has done can be repaired, but I am going to repair it and be with someone else.
I dont want to feel guilty for talking to someone else, we are over. I plan to throw away all the gifts he got me, give them to charity.

It's the final goodbye and it hurts, I struggle to let people go, and I am having to let go of 2 people right now.
My ex and my best mate... Anyway, I hope this goodbye is forever, and he will be a real man and never come back.

I pray that you will find peace of mind
And I'll find you another time
I'll love you, another time…

Oh and side note… not sure why the filter made me look sooo Caucasian but there ya go

Last edited:
**** Cen. :cry:
That's rough.
But, I'm proud of you.
That took a lot of effort.
But I'm glad that you are making the healthier choice to move on.
Crying like a baby, but I am moving on to greener pastures... I just need to trust that moving on is whats best...It just really means theres really no going back 🥺💔

Learning when it’s time to let go is often the most difficult part of the process you're going through Princess. Moving on from a relationship becomes easier when you are certain the time has come and that your future happiness depends on a new start.

Embrace living in the moment and understand that uncertainty can be beautiful if you look at it from the right perspective. 🤗

Learning when it’s time to let go is often the most difficult part of the process you're going through Princess. Moving on from a relationship becomes easier when you are certain the time has come and that your future happiness depends on a new start.

Embrace living in the moment and understand that uncertainty can be beautiful if you look at it from the right perspective. 🤗
It's soo hard, I've never had a real family and I keep people close, I think its something others just cant understand who have grown up with their family members, how could they? So they judge me... They judge me really harshly RandomGuy :(

They judge me really harshly RandomGuy :(
I used to feel this all the time, social anxiety disorder, it took me a long time to overcome and nowadays I couldn't care bloody less what others opinions of me are.

You're awesome Princess, intelligent, beautiful and bloody fearless that's facts not an ignorant opinion. ⭐

It's the final goodbye and it hurts, I struggle to let people go, and I am having to let go of 2 people right now.
My ex and my best mate... Anyway, I hope this goodbye is forever, and he will be a real man and never come back.
The important thing I think is to make sure you don't give him a chance to come back.
I've seen a documentary on the BBC once about a guy who was in a similar situation, where the girlfriend was abusive and violent.
She always found a way to get back into his life, and there was always a certain period in which it looked like she had mended her ways, but she quickly feel back to her abusive old self.

It can be **** hard to let go, but painful as hell to try to keep hold of something that's broke and just brings pain. It can take courage to recognise that moment or oppotunity to turn the page on a relationship and to begin a new chapter instead. A new blank page with you holding the pen.

The picture reveals his vulnerability compensated by vanity ... definitely an egocentric type shifting in a bipolar range ... hidden hostility in his posture and aura ... also he wet the bed up to the age of 10

You look great as always but you convey over concern about looking great ... take it easier 🔮

Last edited:
The picture reveals his vulnerability compensated by vanity ... definitely an egocentric type shifting in a bipolar range ... hidden hostility in his posture and aura ... also he wet the bed up to the age of 10
You are tooo good sir!

I gave your post a "like", not because I like that you're sad, but because I agree with your decision.

The relationship wasn't healthy, but you're wise enough to realize that now, and strong enough to face the uncertainty of moving forward.

Honestly, I think you have a lot going for you, and that eventually you will land on your feet.

You're still very young. Don't be afraid to give this situation the time it needs, to work its way out of your system.

I'm more worried that he will come back begging and pleasing, maybe showering them with flowers or other presents.
Saying he learned his lesson, that everything is different now, and it's all a thing of the past.
That is what I hear happens to most women who are abused by their partner.
Once they let him back in, things are OK for a short while, after which it all starts over again.

Yes, it hurts at first but it's going to be better though it can take time(I've read it can take half of time you were together or even more). You're a nice person and due to what I've read in your posts, I think, it's a right desicion.
Get wel soon, new roads are waiting for you.

I'm more worried that he will come back begging and pleasing, maybe showering them with flowers or other presents.
Saying he learned his lesson, that everything is different now, and it's all a thing of the past.
That is what I hear happens to most women who are abused by their partner.
Once they let him back in, things are OK for a short while, after which it all starts over again.
^ Exactly! And this happens not only for those who are abused. So Cen, be strong and don't let him back if he tries.

Ah I was just venting thanks people, it's been really hard to do...

I used to feel this all the time, social anxiety disorder, it took me a long time to overcome and nowadays I couldn't care bloody less what others opinions of me are.

You're awesome Princess, intelligent, beautiful and bloody fearless that's facts not an ignorant opinion. ⭐
Wayy I hope I can get there, thing is I get soo mean when I stop caring.

The important thing I think is to make sure you don't give him a chance to come back.
I've seen a documentary on the BBC once about a guy who was in a similar situation, where the girlfriend was abusive and violent.
She always found a way to get back into his life, and there was always a certain period in which it looked like she had mended her ways, but she quickly feel back to her abusive old self.
I really dont want to go back, I just want a clean break, but I have been with him since 16/17 he's been here this whole tome through terrible situations, it's very hard to walk away and be certain you'll never look back.

It can be **** hard to let go, but painful as hell to try to keep hold of something that's broke and just brings pain. It can take courage to recognise that moment or oppotunity to turn the page on a relationship and to begin a new chapter instead. A new blank page with you holding the pen.

I agree, here's to new beginnings, and investing in mental wellbeing.

I gave your post a "like", not because I like that you're sad, but because I agree with your decision.

The relationship wasn't healthy, but you're wise enough to realize that now, and strong enough to face the uncertainty of moving forward.

Honestly, I think you have a lot going for you, and that eventually you will land on your feet.

You're still very young. Don't be afraid to give this situation the time it needs, to work its way out of your system.
Thanks Skafishyy I feel old lol super old, but im excited to move on officially

He looks like a young Craig Scheffer.
Couldn't even think who that was lol, but yeah I see it, think it's the stupid filter to be fair.

Yes, it hurts at first but it's going to be better though it can take time(I've read it can take half of time you were together or even more). You're a nice person and due to what I've read in your posts, I think, it's a right desicion.
Get wel soon, new roads are waiting for you.

^ Exactly! And this happens not only for those who are abused. So Cen, be strong and don't let him back if he tries.
Awh god, I am hoping he will just not even try with me, I dont want it to be up to me, because I have proven I cant be trusted when it comes to love.

I think you just matured several years and are heading towards a better life. :)
Here's to that!

Didn't Pamela Anderson legally prevent herself from remarrying Tommy Lee? :sneaky:

Fist thing to do is delete him from your social media and contacts.
Lucky for me I dont use social media, he wasn't an avid user so really happy I dont have to worry about that, I will however, try stay away forever. my friends are getting sick of me, always going back at this point.

Latest posts

Back