My friend is a vegetarian

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not insecure but responding to every single point and calling people sport or whatever. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

two trolls walk into a forum...
I know right, why can't they just be nice.

I don't know if you are serious or joking,but either way,this is so not funny,you should seriously think about what you are doing,your friend is a vegetarian for a reason,you should respect that and stop putting meat in your friend's food.
But its funny.

If your story was a parable then what did it teach regarding my particular situation exactly? In your story the kid would spit in the soldiers food, and was promoted. How does that relate to my story in any way shape or form? I secretly put meat in my friends food without her noticing it. It isn't spit and i'm not working for her. Oh and there are no promotions to be had. Explain to me again how your story relates to my story other than it involving food, champ. You might as well have quoted Jamie Oliver.

What is there for me to figure out really, other than the fact that you're a dumbass? If it wasn't funny then you just made it funny by trying to act clever yet falling flat on your face. If you want my advice I would never ever use that story ever again to try and seem smart. You might as well be quoting honeysuckle from Ducktales, or something.

Good job.

Not really, I just don't care. lol.

How do I seem insecure based on the story I just told? No, it doesn't bother me a bit that she's a vegetarian, i'm just having some fun.Most anti vegetaria

Most anti vegetarians tend to be insecure. And people like you amuse and bore me cos you demands 100% positive attention and aren’t very mature. You’ll most likely threaten to beat me because I’ve not been welcoming to you. That’s very adult or even mentally healthy.

Most anti vegetarians tend to be insecure. And people like you amuse and bore me cos you demands 100% positive attention and aren’t very mature. You’ll most likely threaten to beat me because I’ve not been welcoming to you. That’s very adult or even mentally healthy.
I can't both amuse and bore you, sport, its either one or the other.

And naw, I'm no keyboard warrior nor do I demand "100% positive attention", neat self projection though.

My cousin's a self-righteous, 'splaining vegetarian. Except when she's eating bacon. Or steak. Or when she was telling us the virtues of veganism with a mouthfull of cheeseburger.

I just shut up and smiled.

people have mixed emotions. I don’t ever project. I’m just saying you’re an ass here and this offends you. Most people who oppose vegetarian do tend to have an insecurity that they wish to make others conform. Am I not allowed my opinion?
I can't both amuse and bore you, sport, its either one or the other.

And naw, I'm no keyboard warrior nor do I demand "100% positive attention", neat self projection though.

Sure you can have your opinion, just try it without the name calling.

You should tell her what you've been doing. Bet she will think it's hilarious. 😆
I'd need to film myself doing it first and then serving it to her. I have those hidden camera glasses to do that that would be perfect for it. I'll let you know how it goes.

people have mixed emotions. I don’t ever project. I’m just saying you’re an ass here and this offends you. Most people who oppose vegetarian do tend to have an insecurity that they wish to make others conform. Am I not allowed my opinion?

Offends me? *offensive word removed*, how the hell are you offending me? I don't even know you LOL

And of course you're allowed your opinion, just don't expect me to care about it. Again, you're a stranger, you mean nothing to me.

Sure you can have your opinion, just try it without the name calling.
Exactly. The dude is being a jackass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back