My Jolly Introduction /╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! im new here c:
let's see... I like drawing (my favorite things to draw are hands and feminine guys xD), making manga, and doing creative things in general. I attached some artwork I made too, i hope you like it! :D
hand~2.jpg
Untitled573_20220618195603~3.png
vendetta~2.jpg
I like listening to visual kei bands and going to the park on my bike.
im a very kind and empathetic person who likes to think about my feelings or listen to others. I'm very introverted but sometimes i get a little lonely even though I have great friends.
On this site I'll probably just share my situations that im too nervous to talk to friends about, so I probably won't have too much to post about but I do have some things :)
anyways, feel free to reach out or reply to my stuff, I always am grateful for your help or simply interest ^_^

Welcome. Very cool artwork, I especially like the top one. Do you sell your work anywhere?
thanks so much, yeah the top one's my favorite as well ^_^ i actually do art commissions (it's probably best to visit the site on pc since i haven't learned how to format it for mobile) and my site is guppiefishiefun.com if you're interested :V

Latest posts

Back