My last post…

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Leave flowers for CenotaphGirl guys, I have shared so much of who I am and my thoughts with you all. Apparently, I am a relentless flirt and for all you virgins… im truly sorry (i joke calm down) 😅 but you’ll miss me the most when im gone for sure. Who else is going to titillate the senses with misleading titles? Lol

I have got to know some of you and I really really care about you all (especially my Finished darling but you all knew that) I’m not well right now and need to take time for myself, I wish you all the best x

Take care guys 🌷🌺🌻

Ciao Bella, take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon 🎸 x

Leave flowers for CenotaphGirl guys, I have shared so much of who I am and my thoughts with you all. Apparently, I am a relentless flirt and for all you virgins… im truly sorry (i joke calm down) 😅 but you’ll miss me the most when im gone for sure. Who else is going to titillate the senses with misleading titles? Lol

I have got to know some of you and I really really care about you all (especially my Finished darling but you all knew that) I’m not well right now and need to take time for myself, I wish you all the best x

Take care guys 🌷🌺🌻
Well, that's a relief.. Scared me at first. I seen one post on here the other day asking the most painless way to die, then I saw your icon swap, and this post D-: . Well, we all need a break now and then, GL in your travels.

****! It saddens me to see you leaving here. I hope it's just a temporary pause to get things IRL sorted out. I will be thinking of you and I wish you the best!

iu

You and I were only just getting acquainted CG.......goodbye then. I hope you find what you want, taking time for yourself. I'll be glad if you return to this forum. :cool:

I've found you to have a unique wisdom, an unassuming wit, and you've bested me with both of those on 2 occasions that I can recall (and I don't give compliments on such things often...) Like many of us, I think perhaps, at times, you find that you are your own worst enemy; and that can be quite difficult at times, to put it mildly. You have endured great hardship; but, with a small helping of faith, I think you will find you will become an even better version of yourself, than the one you feel you have lost.

In my experience, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and has virtually no limit, on what shapes and forms it will express itself in. Some times, modesty has an endearing and lasting charm, that speaks silently, albeit loudly. And, we all know that, there are always those of us, who would rise above others, by lowering them to our level. I doubt very highly any of us can say we've never done that. And of course, misery usually enjoys company...

Perhaps we are all tasked with gaining mastery over our self, no easy feat.

I think you'll do just fine, in time. Thank-you for sharing with us. 🙃

Latest posts

Back