My life..after run away from abusive family.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katy1982

Reaction score
Hi.I gaved up to connect to people even on internet.Cuz people always goast me nowadays..not like old times.But on the other hand, i'm still craving human connection more than ever. I live by myself and i have no family who is caring, or love but only abusive ones.I run from scary abusive family when i was 20s..Now i'm 40.Although i've had several relationship.,but i always picked up or pick abusive men..i got complex ptsd..because of that. I've been single since covid..3yr. i'm so frightened if i end up all alone..cuz i don't even have friends..There are just random passengers all the time.Nooone's there..
Who can relate? I tried everything.. so i am not here to ask advices.Thank you for space..btw i am new to here.so this confused me how where should i post about my story.if i am wrong, so sorry.

I know firsthand about physical and mental abuse. Due to my childhood, I became BPD. My parents turned me into a shell of a person, a gefilte-fish ( a fish with no backbone). I am glad you are not asking for advice because I have none. I do want to welcome you to the site. I can relate to all you have said.

Hi.I gaved up to connect to people even on internet.Cuz people always goast me nowadays..not like old times.But on the other hand, i'm still craving human connection more than ever. I live by myself and i have no family who is caring, or love but only abusive ones.I run from scary abusive family when i was 20s..Now i'm 40.Although i've had several relationship.,but i always picked up or pick abusive men..i got complex ptsd..because of that. I've been single since covid..3yr. i'm so frightened if i end up all alone..cuz i don't even have friends..There are just random passengers all the time.Nooone's there..
Who can relate? I tried everything.. so i am not here to ask advices.Thank you for space..btw i am new to here.so this confused me how where should i post about my story.if i am wrong, so sorry.
I'm so sorry to hear this,and I'm so sorry you had to go through this,I have never been through this situation before,so I don't have any advice for you,but I welcome you to the forum site,I hope you find some comfort here.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry for your pain. I think many of us can relate to what you posted. Hopefully you can find some comfort from others on this site.

Welcome to the forum.

It's never too late, so don't give up. You'll find your group of people and they will become your family. Who knows, maybe they are here on this forum.

Latest posts

Back