My Neighbourhood in Film.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Looks like a lovely spot. Oceanside, lots of parkland and trees, historical architecture and buildings. Trade you? Rocky Mountains for a nice, English seaside town?

Beautiful! Looks like a lovely spot. Oceanside, lots of parkland and trees, historical architecture and buildings. Trade you? Rocky Mountains for a nice, English seaside town?
Tempting, but if its Canada, I'm pitching for Vancouver Island.

Tempting, but if its Canada, I'm pitching for Vancouver Island.
I can see the attraction to the Island, yes. We used to live in Port Alice/Port Hardy - right on the northern tip of the island. Nice if you like it rugged, but too isolated for us. We’re slowly working our way east to Nova Scotia, haha. Ultimately where we’d like to be.

I can see the attraction to the Island, yes. We used to live in Port Alice/Port Hardy - right on the northern tip of the island. Nice if you like it rugged, but too isolated for us. We’re slowly working our way east to Nova Scotia, haha. Ultimately where we’d like to be.
The only place I'm familiar with around there is Halifax. My ex-wife and I, had some discussions about moving there, maybe 20 years ago. They were recruiting British Cops, and offering a good package. But nothing ever came about it.

Latest posts

Back