My own lonely island oasis

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
I am isolated ad reclusive. Dysthymia, depressed, lonesome and riddled with anxiety. I rarely speak.

so this forum is how I express ,my lonesomeness and various maniacs and neurosis.

I have that right, just as much as anyone else on this site. Youdon't have to agree with or like what I say. There is a lot on this site I find vapid and infantile but I don't whine and try to silence people. I ignore and move on.

Try it

You are absolutely within your rights to post whatever you like, assuming it doesn't go against the terms of service and rules of this website. However, posting multiple threads that revolve around your dislike of a certain person (insert Trump here) gets old real fast. Why not just post one thread called "Trump - the fat orange dictator" (or whatever your pet names for him are) and toss all your thoughts in there. People can then avoid it if they don't want to read it. Just a thought. :)

@beingnobody

If you wish to remain on this forum you will quit violating the code of conduct and TOS that you agreed to.
If that is not possible for you then it is obvious that you are in the wrong place and would be happier on a political forum.

ringwood has a point. If you want to go on endlessly about trump then use one of the anti-orange man threads you have already started, just leave out your attacks on the members just because some disagree with you.

We don't need a new thread each time you want to rant about the orange man.

You are absolutely within your rights to post whatever you like, assuming it doesn't go against the terms of service and rules of this website. However, posting multiple threads that revolve around your dislike of a certain person (insert Trump here) gets old real fast. Why not just post one thread called "Trump - the fat orange dictator" (or whatever your pet names for him are) and toss all your thoughts in there. People can then avoid it if they don't want to read it. Just a thought. :)
You think there is no other redundant content here besides mine? Really ? I am just making the point that people criticize me for the exact behavior they support Trump for exhibiting. It's dishonest BS

You think there is no other redundant content here besides mine? Really ? I am just making the point that people criticize me for the exact behavior they support Trump for exhibiting. It's dishonest BS
Of course there’s redundant content - the website is full of it. However, it’s not usually posted day-after-day by the same person airing the same old gripes. I am not trying to criticize you, simply trying to point out a way you might avoid pissing people off (cutting out the insults towards others here would help too. . .🤔🙄)

I agree that opening so many threads on the same topic is spamming ... but where is the OP's bullying on other members ... unless Trump has an account here

I agree that opening so many threads on the same topic is spamming ... but where is the OP's bullying on other members ... unless Trump has an account here
I was just told I have the IQ of sand for pointing out an ironic statement? Pretty sure that qualifies.
You can disagree with someone all day long, don't care much for that. But name calling, petty or not, is still name calling.
I'm probably the most dissimilar in thought here and opinions to some people on here, like for example Unsigned, yet I don't recall ever disparaging HIM in any way.
Certainly wouldn't call him mud. That'd be a form of bullying.

I've only browsed his today's threads and saw only Trump being bullied ... but maybe some posts were deleted without me getting to read them ... never mind

I am isolated ad reclusive. Dysthymia, depressed, lonesome and riddled with anxiety. I rarely speak.

so this forum is how I express ,my lonesomeness and various maniacs and neurosis.

I have that right, just as much as anyone else on this site. Youdon't have to agree with or like what I say. There is a lot on this site I find vapid and infantile but I don't whine and try to silence people. I ignore and move on.

Try it
So many of us suffer similar afflictions. Maybe better to work with others on how to improve your life instead of endless venting. Isn’t that why we join a site like this, for improving our situations? Apart from trolls.

I do understand your country is circling the drain for many reasons, but sometimes you have to just work on what’s in your immediate vicinity and what you’re able to change. Often if we want the world to be a better place, we have to start with making ourselves better.

I do wish you well. Happy to talk privately about life with you if you’d like.

Latest posts

Back