My Rant About Nudity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I just thought I'd bring up something interesting. Nothing wrong with that, is there? Just making conversation.

Lost Soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
I do not speak for every Naturist person on the planet, if speak for the general Naturist population.

*facepalm*

You would've still done that if I had said that I speak for every Naturist person, dubbleside sword, dosen't matter what I answer.

I facepalmed at what you wrote, dude.

I do not speak for every Naturist person on the planet, if speak for the general Naturist population.

gen·er·al (j n r-l) adj. 1. Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category

The general population - "the whole or every member."

Seriously. And stop calling people idiots and stupid.
Do you REALLY think what you're doing in other threads isn't getting noticed? *rolls eyes*

EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lost Soul said:

*facepalm*

You would've still done that if I had said that I speak for every Naturist person, dubbleside sword, dosen't matter what I answer.

I facepalmed at what you wrote, dude.

gen·er·al (j n r-l) adj. 1. Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category

The general population - "the whole or every member."

Seriously. And stop calling people idiots and stupid.
Do you REALLY think what you're doing in other threads isn't getting noticed? *rolls eyes*

I thought generally, meant most, not all. My mistake.

Lost Soul said:
I can speak Kavrillien. A very rare and extinct language from many hundred years ago. Try looking it up and see what you can find about it. I bet not much at all.
This thread has enlighten me. Probably these people have been watching The Hunger Games too long and starring at Katniss' long neck.

BRO R U RITARD

ALSO LONG NECK IS PEENUS

Badjedidude said:
Lost Soul said:
I can speak Kavrillien. A very rare and extinct language from many hundred years ago. Try looking it up and see what you can find about it. I bet not much at all.
This thread has enlighten me. Probably these people have been watching The Hunger Games too long and starring at Katniss' long neck.

BRO R U RITARD

ALSO LONG NECK IS PEENUS

LOOOL. Well, I won't argue that maybe my brain cells have fried. That's what happens when you're lonely and desperate. It couldn've been from eating microwaved foods, which I used to eat a lot of. No wait, microwave is harmless who am I kidding?

Lost...I know your a clever little basturd.lmao

You know as well as I do...all the people on here dont have a life either.hahaaaa

Dont let it get under your skin...if your nude typing all of this.lol

As I read through this thread I had a sense of deja vu- I realized that the OP writing style reminds me of the infamous Unlucky in Love- quite amusing.

I'm curious, how can one speak or understand a rare extinct language? Think about this for a moment OP before you respond, you said extinct. As in no more. Wiped out. Gone. If its extinct no one else knows it, do you see the contradiction? It's kind of like me claiming to have roast dodo for supper or using mastodon dung to fertilize my garden......

I would strongly encourage you to at least consider donning a hat when you're out in the sun au naturale, I have suspicions that the heat and sun may possibly be affecting judgement and reasoning.

Otherwise, have fun being nekkid:D

Yes, Kavrillien hasn't been used since like the late 1400's. No, I would say it hasn't been used. I speak it at times, to no one particular, I say my thoughts out loud, and I like to have people wondering, as to what language I'm speaking.

It is very rare to find someone who know sit, or can translate it. One of my few friends knows the language and has taught me some of it. There are less then 200 words in the language, I guess people didn't use so many words back then. There is no official writing of the language, only spoken. I country (which I forget the name of, let's call it Kavrillia for now). The people there formed their own language (I always wondered why there are so many different languages), That's all I know about it

Sorry this is kinda vague, and I hope some of this makes sense. I love knowing a language that most people don't. My friend who can speak some of the language, is teaching it to me, and we speak it, for fun. Unfortunately, most of the imagine has been forgotten. Imagine, trying to communicate today in English with approx 200 words in your vocabulary, give or take.

Since I started learning a foreign language, I've found I like studying other languages. I would appreciate a link of some sort. I haven't been able to pull any information up about it.

Speaking personally, I would feel uncomfortable if every person was naked. For different reasons; I would not want to see naked men, and would get erections seeing naked women.

It's for this reason that we wear clothes. There is a reason it is called private parts!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Speaking personally, I would feel uncomfortable if every person was naked. For different reasons; I would not want to see naked men, and would get erections seeing naked women.

It's for this reason that we wear clothes. There is a reason it is called private parts!

Actually people don't like seeing other nude, becuase they aren't used to it. erections are very rare for wholesome nudity.

There is really no such thing is "private parts" since everyone has them.

Here is a video about a guy who rants about naturism without knowledge of Naturism. He has seen a video of 3 girls protesting nude, which he thought was Naturists and thought they were nude "to be accepted". I found it quite entertainting as this guy has an argument about Naturism, based on one video and no facts. He also does this with a few of his other videos too. I recommend reading the comments from the earliest. I have a transcript of the conversation. The last time I checked, Youtube did not sort of the threaded comments well, so it was confusing to read what comments was first and who posted the first in which thread.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8bc8dq1yzq6kfh/Nudism Sucks Reviews.doc

Earlier comments are at the bottom, and the start of the threaded comments are the ones that are cloest to the right. I've indented the replies, so you have to go to the bottom of each thread, and work you're way at the top. I will fix this. Sorry about the confusion. Hopefully you can understand. You want to read the comments by Benard (sp), he makes some very good points and stuff.

Well, there are enough perverts in the world, that there is an argument for that as well. Who wants someone to be raped because they weren't clothed?

I think the laws are in place for a very good reason.

NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE NUDITY IN PUBLIC

Your right as an individual to be nude ONLY extends to the point that it does not harm someone else.

OP, REGARDLESS OF YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS REGARDING THE ISSUE, others may find that nudity in public may be harmful to themselves or to their children.

What right do you have to denounce their beliefs as being less important or less true than your own?

You have EVERY right to be naked in your own home or in those places where public nudity is allowed, ie beaches, nude resorts, communes, etc.

But you have NO right to be nude in the general public, where others who DO NOT WISH TO SEE IT may be exposed to your nudity. If you just walk out into public nude, then it is YOU who are infringing upon THEIR rights, not the other way around.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Well, there are enough perverts in the world, that there is an argument for that as well. Who wants someone to be raped because they weren't clothed?

I think the laws are in place for a very good reason.

I've never heard of anyone being raped in a Naturist resort or anywhere where nudity is not a problem. People who dress up as sluts and stuff, wear reveasling clothing are usually the ones to be raped. Wholesome nudity is entirely different.

I've been to places where there was wholesome nudity, that that big of a problem at all.

We are meant to be nude, if not we would've been born with clothes on. It is my region to be nude, as God created us. He intended us to be that way.

I am not nude in public, becuase I respect others. I am very careful on my own property as not to be seen by others. It is unfortunate, that others have anegative attitude towards nudity, but in North America, that's the way it is. The UK is much more open about nudity than America. America is so much different then the rest of the world, I think.

Latest posts

Back