My ranting thread ( support accepted )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila

Winnie the Pooh lover 👑
Reaction score
I feel like I need a place to vent, and offload my thoughts and feelings..

Today I’m a bit pissed off and upset.. I was out walking wearing a gym set, and it’s nothing revealing or nothing and these two guys in the van beeped at me and shouted at me through the window.. I’ve been through this before and it led to me being abused and it brought on a lot of emotions for me that I can’t seem to cope with.

Sorry In advance my emotions are all over the bloody place at the moment

Today I’m a bit pissed off and upset.. I was out walking wearing a gym set, and it’s nothing revealing or nothing and these two guys in the van beeped at me and shouted at me through the window.. I’ve been through this before and it led to me being abused and it brought on a lot of emotions for me that I can’t seem to cope with.

It's okay, kid. I don't know if youre in a big city or not, but it's a daily occurrence here. It also has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.
It's like I've told my girls often enough and apologies to the men who aren't, but most men are idiots. You just ignore it. Shouldn't affect the way you are, or dress. It's how morons communicate their admiration. They just don't know any better and have never heard of class.

Last edited:
It's okay, kid. I don't know if youre in a big city or not, but it's a daily occurrence here. It also has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the.
It's like I've told my girls often enough and apologies to the men who aren't, but most men are idiots. You just ignore it. Shouldn't affect the way you are, or dress. It's how morons communicate their admiration. They just don't know any better and have never heard of class.
I live in a small area, but I went to the main town and that’s when I was beeped at. Thank you for commenting :)

Some people just don't think when they react in that way. Bet they wouldn't be too happy if someone did that to one of their female members of their family. I hope those sort of people get their just desserts one day Leila_19. Just think of them as ignorant people.

Reminds me of something that happened to a cousin of mine when she was out for a walk while noticeable expecting her baby. A man waiting at the bus stop said to her ''I know what you've been doing'' while he sort of leered at her.

My cousin of course was taken aback and embarrassed as well with what he said. She though did get a laugh when just seconds afterwards a car passing by drove into a large puddle of water near the man and wet him quite a lot. She giggled on her way. :ROFLMAO:

Some people just don't think when they react in that way. Bet they wouldn't be too happy if someone did that to one of their female members of their family. I hope those sort of people get their just desserts one day Leila_19. Just think of them as ignorant people.

Reminds me of something that happened to a cousin of mine when she was out for a walk while noticeable expecting her baby. A man waiting at the bus stop said to her ''I know what you've been doing'' while he sort of leered at her.

My cousin of course was taken aback and embarrassed as well with what he said. She though did get a laugh when just seconds afterwards a car passing by drove into a large puddle of water near the man and wet him quite a lot. She giggled on her way. :ROFLMAO:
Haha 😂

I'm sorry. Richard put it quite well, they were idiots that meant no harm. The moronic behavior really had nothing to do with you as a person. I do hope this passes and you get feeling better.

I'm sorry. Richard put it quite well, they were idiots that meant no harm. The moronic behavior really had nothing to do with you as a person. I do hope this passes and you get feeling better.
It’s for a different reason why I’m upset but thank you

From ChatGPT

There is no single answer to why people bully, as it can be influenced by a variety of individual, societal, and environmental factors. However, some possible reasons why people bully include:

Insecurity: Sometimes, individuals who bully others are themselves insecure or feel inadequate. By putting others down, they may feel better about themselves.

Power and Control: Bullies may feel a need to control or dominate others, and bullying can be a way to assert their power.

Social Norms: In some cases, bullying may be seen as a socially acceptable behavior within a particular group or culture.

Personal Issues: Individuals who are dealing with personal problems, such as difficulties at home or school, may use bullying as a way to cope with their own stress or feelings of powerlessness.

Lack of Empathy: Bullies may lack the ability to understand or empathize with the feelings of others, and therefore may not realize the impact their actions have on others.

It is important to note that bullying is never acceptable and can have serious consequences for both the bully and the victim. It is important for individuals, parents, educators, and society as a whole to take steps to prevent and address bullying behavior.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Have you ever sought professional help to help you cope? Two of my three daughters have been sexually assaulted so I know how it can affect you.

From ChatGPT

There is no single answer to why people bully, as it can be influenced by a variety of individual, societal, and environmental factors. However, some possible reasons why people bully include:

Insecurity: Sometimes, individuals who bully others are themselves insecure or feel inadequate. By putting others down, they may feel better about themselves.

Power and Control: Bullies may feel a need to control or dominate others, and bullying can be a way to assert their power.

Social Norms: In some cases, bullying may be seen as a socially acceptable behavior within a particular group or culture.

Personal Issues: Individuals who are dealing with personal problems, such as difficulties at home or school, may use bullying as a way to cope with their own stress or feelings of powerlessness.

Lack of Empathy: Bullies may lack the ability to understand or empathize with the feelings of others, and therefore may not realize the impact their actions have on others.

It is important to note that bullying is never acceptable and can have serious consequences for both the bully and the victim. It is important for individuals, parents, educators, and society as a whole to take steps to prevent and address bullying behavior.
Is what they did bullying?

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Have you ever sought professional help to help you cope? Two of my three daughters have been sexually assaulted so I know how it can affect you.
Yeah, when I was raped I got counselling but I’ve stopped it now, I think I might ask for some support now.

Is what they did bullying?
From Wikipedia (you can bet they have done it before)
Bullying is the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.

I'm sorry this happened. I don't think many people realize that when they do stuff like this, it's not a positive in the receivers eyes.

A few years ago, I started carrying a buck knife due to an idiot (it's a way longer story than that, but I don't need to explain it to other people who go through the same thing daily).

Bullying is the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally or emotionally.
Oh ok. Thank you for explaining.

I'm sorry this happened. I don't think many people realize that when they do stuff like this, it's not a positive in the receivers eyes.

A few years ago, I started carrying a buck knife due to an idiot (it's a way longer story than that, but I don't need to explain it to other people who go through the same thing daily).
I’m so sorry hun . You deserve to be happy

Although you can’t assume the men in this case had the intention to do that. They could be just ignorant jerks. You would need to know more about their prior behaviour if there is any history. Never assume.

Although you can’t assume the men in this case had the intention to do that. They could be just ignorant jerks. You would need to know more about their prior behaviour if there is any history. Never assume.
ChatGPT (why people bully)

ChatGPT (why people bully)

Sounds contradictory to the earlier definition to me. Anyway, the important thing is how Leila learns to cope.

Yes, I don’t know the guy’s intentions was when beeping and shouting at me was!

Latest posts

Back