My ranting thread ( support accepted )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds contradictory to the earlier definition to me. Anyway, the important thing is how Leila learns to cope.
It's not contradictory if they did it before against others (repetitive) ... also someone may be able to think about the consequences of their actions but refuse to exercise this ability (otherwise prisons should be turned into mental asylums) ... I think she may learn to cope by assimilating this truth from Hell (I'm having a very hard time with it as well) ... “ to expect the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.”

No, unfortunately the comments were quite disrespectful. But I’m used to being body shamed for being too thin when it’s not my fault. You know?
My heart goes out to you. ((hugs)) xx

So very sad when you said ''I'm used to being body shamed''. No fault of yours of course, it is how you are built.

Those people that have shamed you should be ashamed of themselves. Bet they are jealous you look better than they do. :)

My heart goes out to you. ((hugs)) xx

So very sad when you said ''I'm used to being body shamed''. No fault of yours of course, it is how you are built.

Those people that have shamed you should be ashamed of themselves. Bet they are jealous you look better than they do. :)
Thank you lovely xx

If only I lived close I would be there and give you a hug. I feel helpless in not knowing how best to offer you any well needed help.

As much as we all here can type our help to you, just keep in mind we are people and do care.
Maybe just let out what your thoughts are and what is troubling you the most, even to get it out surely will help even a bit.

There is always the 'diary room' you could let all out, it is private and only viewable by members. Not the outside world so to speak.

have you tried the chat here ... maybe it can help you divert your thoughts
I’m just getting used to being here it’s a lovely place so far!

If only I lived close I would be there and give you a hug. I feel helpless in not knowing how best to offer you any well needed help.

As much as we all here can type our help to you, just keep in mind we are people and do care.
Maybe just let out what your thoughts are and what is troubling you the most, even to get it out surely will help even a bit.

There is always the 'diary room' you could let all out, it is private and only viewable by members. Not the outside world so to speak.
I tried accessing it but it says I can’t post there?

Thank you, I’ll have a look

I wonder if there had been a little blip there at the diaries when you tried, as I only joined this friendly forum on April 13th, created my diary last Friday.

Maybe if you like to give it another try to add one.

Latest posts

Back