My secret fantasy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

only me

Reaction score
I've always been the "nice guy."
You know, finishes last, never gets the girl.

When I fantasize about getting even with those that I
feel have "done me wrong," it's never a fantasy of me hurting them
or them getting hurt. I fantasize that they desperately need something
that only I can give them (like a blood transfusion) and then I get
to laugh at them and tell them exactly why I'm going to withhold from them,
and deny them, like they did to me.

only me, i totally get you...maybe not quite to that extreme but I do. BUT also think of it this way, you DO it even after what they did to you in the past. It just shows how much better of a person you are then what they were. ;) Not to mess with your fantasy, I've had the same wonderful thoughts. LOL Time machines would be great, to go back in time and do something then, like after being bullied or picked on you get the perfect revenge on them. There's so many things I've fantasized about that I would do now if given the chance. Just so they know how it feels.

...okay I'm going to stop now, I can see that little devil on my shoulder...

sunny said:
o_o

and you consider yourself nice?

Not anymore.
Nice Me died from emotional starvation.
What's left is Only Me

Yeah, just so they'd know how it feels

only me said:
sunny said:
o_o

and you consider yourself nice?

Not anymore.
Nice Me died from emotional starvation.
What's left is Only Me

Yeah, just so they'd know how it feels

this song automatically popped into my mind
[video=youtube]

and being just yourself is the best thing :)

Mostly I've fantasized about kicking someone's ass or telling them to fresia off.

But in time I've come to realize just how and why that stuff is a waste of time, thoughts, and energy.
I've spent a lot of time on unimportant, irrelevant honeysuckle to my real, actual life, and letting your real life fall into disrepair, not paying attention to what really matters to get to where you want to go, leaves you stuck languishing in nice guy land, because you won't be spending your time getting cool conversation material, thoughts and ideas of your own, skills, stories and experiences, or an overall character/vibe, that would let you out.

It took me a long time to realize it but it really is best to just forget the haters, to just have a "yeah, OK" "whatever" attitude about them, and move on. I mean, speak up for yourself, sure - otherwise you will probably feel lasting resentment/anger later. But if you do, don't blow up - keep it short, sweet, and sarcastic. And then forget it, don't get caught up in it. It's not just taking it, or letting them get away with it like I thought it was, it's more of, they're not important, they're like if you were a big star, and they're one guy booing you. It's best not to get distracted with that. Because you're not going to get anywhere with anyone, talking about some ******* you hate. It's just keeping you stuck.

People like people with interests, and hating someone or something, is NOT an interest. If that's your main thing, people will get bored of you fast, you'll just bring them down. And that will bring YOU down.

People have hated on me, I guess because they thought I was weak and it would be a free ego boost for them to feel better about themselves. I guess I was weak and it was a problem. But also seeing how lame that is of them to do that, makes me mad less. It makes me think that it's really them that has a problem, they're the ones whose personality is screwed up and I shouldn't let myself get caught up in their dumb game. And I can't let it distract me from my life.

Last edited:
Mostly I've fantasized about kicking someone's ass or telling them to fresia off.

But in time I've come to realize just how and why that stuff is a waste of time, thoughts, and energy.
I've spent a lot of time on unimportant, irrelevant honeysuckle to my real, actual life, and letting your real life fall into disrepair, not paying attention to what really matters to get to where you want to go, leaves you stuck languishing in nice guy land, because you won't be spending your time getting cool conversation material, thoughts and ideas of your own, skills, stories and experiences, or an overall character/vibe, that would let you out.

It took me a long time to realize it but it really is best to just forget the haters, to just have a "yeah, OK" "whatever" attitude about them, and move on. I mean, speak up for yourself, sure - otherwise you will probably feel lasting resentment/anger later. But if you do, don't blow up - keep it short, sweet, and sarcastic. And then forget it, don't get caught up in it. It's not just taking it, or letting them get away with it like I thought it was, it's more of, they're not important, they're like if you were a big star, and they're one guy booing you. It's best not to get distracted with that. Because you're not going to get anywhere with anyone, talking about some ******* you hate. It's just keeping you stuck.

People like people with interests, and hating someone or something, is NOT an interest. If that's your main thing, people will get bored of you fast, you'll just bring them down. And that will bring YOU down.

People have hated on me, I guess because they thought I was weak and it would be a free ego boost for them to feel better about themselves. I guess I was weak and it was a problem. But also seeing how lame that is of them to do that, makes me mad less. It makes me think that it's really them that has a problem, they're the ones whose personality is screwed up and I shouldn't let myself get caught up in their dumb game. And I can't let it distract me from my life.
^ It's really nice to kick someone's ass that deserves it though. But, I'm almost too old to do that any more.

I rarely speak IRL. But, I would say about 30% of the time it's telling someone to fresia off. I went to a bank to get a money order because the three others places I went to their machines were down and they didn't realize it. ********!

The bank said they charge $8 for a money order so I told them to fresia off and went to Walmart. But, their machines were down too. They took my money and then realized that the machine didn't work. So, they needed a supervisor to give me a refund. More waiting!

The person was really rude about it and so was the manager. So, I told them both to fresia off and pull their head's out of their asses. Then I went to a local grocery store and they quickly got me a money order for $1. I said thank you sir for the quick, friendly service. They smiled and said they were non-binary. I just smiled back and left.

It's really nice to kick someone's ass that deserves it though.

I hear you. And there have definitely been some people in my life that, if they ever crossed my path physically, I would have to hold myself back from tackling them to the ground and punching them in the face, over and over until I decide they've had enough.

But I'm trying not to be in that headspace and trying to focus inwards on my own life instead, so i can get out of this and get to where I want to be and enjoy it before it's over. And I feel like that's going to take all my mental power to figure out how to do, so I just don't have the mental capacity to spare in thinking about ******** from the past. The way I see it, it's best for me to just say they're shitty people, they're the one with the problem, and keep my eyes on where I want to be going.

I can't tell some woman that I want to impress/get interested in me, about how much I hate some ******* from my past. That would just shoot myself in the foot...I need to think about more interesting things.

I hear you. And there have definitely been some people in my life that, if they ever crossed my path physically, I would have to hold myself back from tackling them to the ground and punching them in the face, over and over until I decide they've had enough.

But I'm trying not to be in that headspace and trying to focus inwards on my own life instead, so i can get out of this and get to where I want to be and enjoy it before it's over. And I feel like that's going to take all my mental power to figure out how to do, so I just don't have the mental capacity to spare in thinking about ******** from the past. The way I see it, it's best for me to just say they're shitty people, they're the one with the problem, and keep my eyes on where I want to be going.

I can't tell some woman that I want to impress/get interested in me, about how much I hate some ******* from my past. That would just shoot myself in the foot...I need to think about more interesting things.
WTF! Are you trying to improve your life and get out of the slump? **** are you going to be leaving us soon too? Ha! ha!

exactly

Well I wouldn’t say it’s a secret but I guess it is a fantasy. Even in my early 20’s I got this notion that I wanted to have a harem of men. I would have complete control over everything they do, say, wear, eat, sleep...everything. Yes, I know how it sounds but it is a fantasy so does it matter really? No. Anyway, over the years I just figured it would just fade but it hasn’t at all. It is sexual but it’s not just about sex. So yeah, I guess that’s kind of an ordinary fantasy but I’m ordinary so that’s the best I’ve got. Obviously, I’ve had years to perfect it in my head but going into detail I’m guessing would be inappropriate.

Well I wouldn’t say it’s a secret but I guess it is a fantasy. Even in my early 20’s I got this notion that I wanted to have a harem of men. I would have complete control over everything they do, say, wear, eat, sleep...everything. Yes, I know how it sounds but it is a fantasy so does it matter really? No. Anyway, over the years I just figured it would just fade but it hasn’t at all. It is sexual but it’s not just about sex. So yeah, I guess that’s kind of an ordinary fantasy but I’m ordinary so that’s the best I’ve got. Obviously, I’ve had years to perfect it in my head but going into detail I’m guessing would be inappropriate.
....**** lol.
I have troubles with one. A HAREM? Wouldn't you get tired of all the whining and bitching? 😉

she said a harem of men. not women.
:)
Same applies to both. You're implying men and women act differently in romantic orbsexual matters. That hasn't been my experience 😜.
Also, you'd have to assume subservient men would likely whine more. The others wouldn't be in the harem 😉

On a more personal note, group stuff isn't much my thing. I think you only need a harem of one to be happy. With imagination, possibilities are endless 😜

Last edited:
I also used to have a fantasy that I would be like a super stealth ninja or a cat woman that hunted pedophiles. I was pretty sneaky, really acrobatic, fearless and had a hunger for vengeance. Problem was they weren’t as easy to find then as they are now.

Well I wouldn’t say it’s a secret but I guess it is a fantasy. Even in my early 20’s I got this notion that I wanted to have a harem of men. I would have complete control over everything they do, say, wear, eat, sleep...everything.
Hey Finished, maybe we should rethink this road trip with Claudia. I'm all for playing the sub, but what if she forgets to notice that we have to pee? I mean, there are somethings you just don't give over to others.

Getting even is about not having control of your emotions. It kinda sorta makes you no better than those you got even with. If it is your ambition to be as much of an ass as others then have at it.

Personally I find an ounce of satisfaction in the distance I put between us. That way I'm not available for them to do it again. Not that any miss me, but they have to wonder why I'm not around any more. They might think I'm just a pussy that can't take it, or a weakling that can't fight back. What they aren't thinking is how my life is richer without them.

Life is about happiness. How can hurting other make you happy? If it does, you really need to get a lock on that and get some help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back