My thing about eyes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol this made me laugh, cheers !
Why?
I find it so hard to understand that a former model is worried that her eyes don't look good.
No photographer will ask an ugly girl to become a model, and if there is any feature on you that would stand out in a negative way, they would never have you as a model.
So they are bound to look nice.
I'm just repeating myself, so I'll stop trying to convince you. :)

Why?
I find it so hard to understand that a former model is worried that her eyes don't look good.
No photographer will ask an ugly girl to become a model, and if there is any feature on you that would stand out in a negative way, they would never have you as a model.
So they are bound to look nice.
I'm just repeating myself, so I'll stop trying to convince you. :)
Being a model is not some fairytale sadly, it's where you actually find out how ugly you are, they tape this, tape that, conceal this and conceal that, then on top of all that photoshop everything. It was a huge passion of mine because it was nice to see the end result sometimes, and other times it made you feel worse about yourself. I dont think I've ever even had a shoot without contact lenses in, I wear them so much they are now apart of me... apart of my identity almost lol.

My eyes are black.... that's my main issue with them, and on me, I find that ugly (sure it looks great on everyone else) just clashes with me... who I want to be and how I want to look.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that (the taping and so on).
I knew a lot was being photoshopped, but that shows just how unreal expectations are.
I once saw a TV documentary, and they photoshopped her so much, she hardly looked like a real person anymore.
And the sad thing is that then women look at that photo and want to be "just like her", even though this composite image is a person that doesn't exist.

So black eyes, that must look like this stock photo then?
Looks a bit unusual, but not at all ugly to me.
EDIT: Just saw part of a Youtube video, in which they say that eyes are not really black, but they can be a very darkish brown.

1668509138546.png

Yeah don't. That's dangerous it may lead to blindness + while in "theory" I must be liking girls with light eyes for ages all of my biggest crushes were darkeyes including celebs and what not. There may be some parts of the world where this will benefit you though, say like Asia.

Yeah don't. That's dangerous it may lead to blindness + while in "theory" I must be liking girls with light eyes for ages all of my biggest crushes were darkeyes including celebs and what not. There may be some parts of the world where this will benefit you though, say like Asia.
Is it just everything else outweighs the dark eyes or do you find dark eyes alluring?

^ Eyes and everything. On another note just noticed Emily Rataikowski is dating now some comedian...she is the most coveted girl these days and also with dark eyes.

I get it Cenny...I do.

Just try and not sweat the small stuff, ya-know? focus on the positives as best as you can, it's the only thing that ever really does work for me. When I take a step back and think of what I am grateful for having - it always puts things into perspective.

As you said, your vision is perfect! this is a good thing, be grateful for it & also your health. As the old saying goes: "Your health is your greatest wealth"

I know no one ever wants to hear these things when they're in a funk, and if you don't want to hear it right now that's fine too. Take what you like from the advice people have given, and leave the rest.

Id like mine to stay green i guess, but they change colors. Not that big a deal for me, but i just like green.

Black eyes are realy good looking. You are a model so i am not sure if you are liking some ninja cosplay or similar ninja fotography but there black eyes look great. On techwear girls as well. Black or Grey or lightblue all the same, darkerbrown maybe.

Many years ago we had a thread here where we poste3d pictures of each other's eyes.

Latest posts

Back