Name bands you hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Pomplamoose. I mean, she has a good voice and all, but I don't see why they're so popular. C'mon, hipsters. Do something more original than covering the songs of people who are more talented than you. haha I can't stand the freakin' hipsters.

I hate Jonas Brothers too. I am ever thankful that they've kind of disappeared into oblivion.

thecursedmary said:
Avril Lavigne o_O that chick dares to call her music Rock?!?! WHAT THE F**K?!

haha Her cover of "Chop Suey" has to be the most hilarious thing ever.

Although, I don't like "Chop Suey" it's still hilarious to hear her try so hard to be hard core XD

thecursedmary said:
Avril Lavigne o_O that chick dares to call her music Rock?!?! WHAT THE F**K?!

Agreed.

zombieslayer said:
haha Her cover of "Chop Suey" has to be the most hilarious thing ever.

Although, I don't like "Chop Suey" it's still hilarious to hear her try so hard to be hard core XD

That was awful! Vocals were all off key.

About bands I can't stand it would have to be My Chemical Romance.
Anything from Kesha as well.

I try not to be a purist when it comes to my taste in music but there are some artists I just can't stand like...
Nickelback- Chad Kroeger's voice sounds like my stomach the day I decided to fast
3oh3!- b/c they're annoying douchebags
Cobrastarship- again b/c they're annoying and not worth the hype
Pitbull- Mainly b/c his lyrics objectify women and also because he looks like Mr. Clean so I have trouble seeing him as a ladies' man

i hate pop/rock cover bands..
especially with female singers that think they are singing but are really just yelling.

ive seen a lot of em, i even played bass in 1 of em.
im still feeling ashamed about that one :p

Worst fanbase, overrated: Tool
Runner up: NIN (I call them the garden-shed duo)

The ****** Award: Beyonce (Who run this world?)

The bloated ego award: Gaga (Also, for Danish people: Medina)

There are tons and tons of generic bad bands that I don't need to mention.

The whole "rap" genre
Exept some from Eminem who are actually funny and not about hate.

Oh.. and black veiled brides.

imagehqiv.jpg

edgecrusher said:
NICKELBACK - they strike me as the type of band that would sit down and say "lets make a song about a blowjob"

After I saw this, I burst out loud laughing thinking about this scenario.

eris said:
The worst bands ever are sublime, pink floyd, and H.I.M.

The most annoying song ever is anything by The Beatles.

I don't know anything about H.I.M., but Pink Floyd, Sublime, and the Beatles, really?

eris said:
I also hate ska

Well, now this means war.

I'm reluctant to say that there are any bands that I "hate" - if I don't like something, I just don't listen to it, it's easy enough.

But, I will say that I'm not crazy about:

- mumble rap, or most mainstream rap which is only about the usual - money, sex, status, power, and how if you have more of these things than someone, you are better than them - it's not even the music but the philosophy that I just don't agree with. I know all of rap isn't like this, it's too big of a genre to be just about a handful of topics, but the stuff that is, eh, I just don't find it interesting.

- anything too political - I have some exceptions but for the most part I don't find listening to political stuff to be fun, and I listen to music for fun

- 2000s emo - didn't like it then, don't like it now. it always seemed kind of cheesy, I don't know, I just never clicked with it.

- screamo - I don't like the screaming, it's not melodic to me, and it just sounds like they're trying hard to be dark and edgy

- metalcore - eh, just seems like a little bit of a harder version of emo, but also trying to be edgy - I have the same issues with it as emo and screamo

- black metal and death metal - same problem I have with screamo - hard on the ears, trying too hard to be edgy

- anything that is so soft that it is corny

I guess I like some kind of musical goldilocks zone - I don't like anything that tries too hard to be "dangerous" and "badass", but there are things that are too soft for me as well, where I just can't get into it.

Latest posts

Back