Name one thing you like and dislike about your appearance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably my stomach I've now got a bulge and I'm getting quite overweight (I'm not bothered by it though) compared to when I was younger and I had a six-pack and was sporty.

I bloody hate my body size. Stop being so bloody fat. I'm not even eating rice or bread. I avoid sugar and I eat lots of fruits and veggies. I've just got a bloody busted metabolism.

I like my face a bit. It looks alright.

I like that I have fair skin, but I hate the scar below my right eye and my hairy manly body.

I kind of dislike my slender thin body but i do like my hair, sometimes.

I like my face, when I've had a clean shave, am having a good hair day, and am pulling off a nice expression. It's funny because I used to think I was ugly and weird-looking, but that changed when I started putting more effort into my appearance. I used to not want to do it because I thought it was sucking up to other people, but I realized that it wasn't about that at all - it's about personal pride and looking your best for yourself, and anyone that you want to impress of your own choice, not because others demand it or will think you are weird if you don't.

However, I also dislike my slender body and lack of muscles. It makes me feel insecure that I can win fights, which was one of my main insecurities growing up.

i love my hair, i dislike that a disease made it all fall out

My small toe tail, it is small to the point of being why bother..

Not really sure if there's anything particularly positive. I do feel better when I lose weight though, but my weight fluctuates, so that's what I hate and have done since my childhood.

TheSkaFish said:
I like my face, when I've had a clean shave, am having a good hair day, and am pulling off a nice expression.  It's funny because I used to think I was ugly and weird-looking, but that changed when I started putting more effort into my appearance.  I used to not want to do it because I thought it was sucking up to other people, but I realized that it wasn't about that at all - it's about personal pride and looking your best for yourself, and anyone that you want to impress of your own choice, not because others demand it or will think you are weird if you don't.

However, I also dislike my slender body and lack of muscles.  It makes me feel insecure that I can win fights, which was one of my main insecurities growing up.

Did you know at your size and weight, if you get real mad and get under adrenaline, you could probably whup a guy that has 80 pounds and 7 inches over you?

I kow this is a bit dated post, man, but you should tell yourself that it's better NOT to have to be beating peope up in the first place. A fight should be something you do because it's unavoidable, because there can be real dire, grave, long term impacts, either to you or whomever you're fighting. Just saying, I hope you feel better about this, it should NOT make you feel insecure.
Besides which man, come train with me, with my regiment (if you survive lol) I'll put some meat on you in no time flat ;-)
But you know, do it so you can be healthy in your old age. Not to have muscles and to beat people up. Because when you do...well more people have a tendency to want to fight you just because of how you look. Trust me.

Now, back on topic, as for myself...I hate my nose. It's big, a little bit crooked because I busted it twice and it feels it's the only thing on my face. I hate it. I wish I had a Tom Cruise nose or something.
What I like is my big toes. Both my big toes are BIG toes lol. And so are my daughters. And we like it. And we're proud. So GNA! ;-)

Richard_39 said:
Now, back on topic, as for myself...I hate my nose. It's big, a little bit crooked because I busted it twice and it feels it's the only thing on my face. I hate it. I wish I had a Tom Cruise nose or something.

Big noses are the thing that I always notice and find most attractive - oh and big eyebrows.
I went out with a guy for a while with a small beak.  Must have been desperate and never really thought he was much to look at, total AH as well.

I like my eyes which get quite a few compliments and my delicate hands, if only my legs matched up..............

I hate my skin. I have a terrible complexion and you can't see it in my picture(s) because all of my pictures are taken with an iPhone 6 camera at a distance.

I like my eyes.

I think I'm average looking in a good way and I like that.
I don't like my height. I wish I was a few inches taller.

PurpleStar said:
At the moment I hate everything 😢

:(  *hugs*

I'm short around 5' 1'' to 5' 2" so I don't like my height. 
Okay with everything else though.

Latest posts

Back