Name something that’s true

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wear socks that are more then 12 years old.

That really is amazing. How do you manage to keep your socks from wearing out?

Do you just have that many socks, that they only get a little bit of use here and there?

Or do you not wear socks that often?

Or are they made of a stronger material than regular cotton?

Or something else?

Do you just have that many socks, that they only get a little bit of use here and there?

Or something else?
Wow! I thought I was incredibly curious about random things. I admit that when I read this I was thinking that's crazy I have to buy socks all the time.

If someone's panties are bunched and I had nothing to do with that most uncomfortable feeling but they take those feelings and act them out as if I did do something...it is true that it is very difficult for me to ignore it.

Or something else?
I have about 40 pairs of socks that I rotate through. I bought good quality socks not like the crap available today. I continue to wear them after they loose their elasticity, get holes, stains, etc, etc, etc. Just now a few are getting holes in the heel. I'm planning on sewing them up. When you aren't trying to impress anybody it doesn't matter how things like socks appear. Many of my socks have tiny dark spots on them from grinder and welding sparks from years of doing that. But, they match my legs because I always wear shorts. :)

A couple times this year I went looking to add some socks to my collection and get rid of the worse ones. But, they all suck. They are super thin, made like crap, and way more expensive then they should be. But, soon I will have to just buy some to replace the really bad ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back