Name something that’s true

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fragilegirl

Reaction score
Name something that’s true about yourself or even someone you know but sounds like it’s a complete lie. I’ll go first.

I have something called synesthesia. It’s when you can see things like words, letters ,numbers, and even some song lyrics in colors. For instance if you were to say a month of the year to me or a day of the week, I would tell you what color it appears in my mind. It’s a weird thing to have but I thought everyone had it. And I didn’t know it had a name until a few years ago.

Synesthesia is really cool. What color is Monday? Or the number 5? Or the lyrics to "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd?

For my truth that sounds like a lie:

I've been on TV.
Monday is black, number 5 is red. I can’t do lyrics. Only each word at a time. Tuesday is gray Wednesday is magenta Thursday is olive green Friday is bright orange and Saturday is lime green. Not that you asked for the whole week lol!

cool about being on tv!

Monday is black, number 5 is red. I can’t do lyrics. Only each word at a time. Tuesday is gray Wednesday is magenta Thursday is olive green Friday is bright orange and Saturday is lime green. Not that you asked for the whole week lol!

Do you basically see these in your head as opposed to outside yourself?

I have the power to see people's souls in just 20 seconds of face to face interaction or 100 or less characters of text. Can also see the soul of living beings or inanimate objects in general. Also have healing hands.
hi can you PM me what you see about me (no hard feelings) ... thank you

Name something that’s true about yourself or even someone you know but sounds like it’s a complete lie. I’ll go first.

I have something called synesthesia. It’s when you can see things like words, letters ,numbers, and even some song lyrics in colors. For instance if you were to say a month of the year to me or a day of the week, I would tell you what color it appears in my mind. It’s a weird thing to have but I thought everyone had it. And I didn’t know it had a name until a few years ago.
Skateboarding is not a crime.

Latest posts

Back