Need a hug

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you like dogs? You need a dog. I'm so serious. Ive always had dogs and cats. Cats are great but they are selfish and only want loving when they are in the mood for it. Dogs really are the best for emotional support. My big boy knows when I'm down. He kisses me and snuggles up to me and growls if anyone gets near me. If you love dogs and can have an animal where you live and are willing to love and support an animal as though it was your child, I recommend getting a dog. If at least one of those don't apply just ignore me.

Hug! I hope you are feeling better today. BTW, koalas are really good huggers even though I'm old, worn out, and stinky. :)
Hugs you haha!
Do you like dogs? You need a dog. I'm so serious. Ive always had dogs and cats. Cats are great but they are selfish and only want loving when they are in the mood for it. Dogs really are the best for emotional support. My big boy knows when I'm down. He kisses me and snuggles up to me and growls if anyone gets near me. If you love dogs and can have an animal where you live and are willing to love and support an animal as though it was your child, I recommend getting a dog. If at least one of those don't apply just ignore me.
I have 2!
Hugs!

I think we all need a hug from time to time. Virtual hugs are great, but sometimes we need to feel the warmth of a physical arm around us don't we. While we can't really do that here, I think we would if we could, hopefully you can find the warmth that you need knowing we would if we could and by having a cuddle with your dogs.

I think we all need a hug from time to time. Virtual hugs are great, but sometimes we need to feel the warmth of a physical arm around us don't we. While we can't really do that here, I think we would if we could, hopefully you can find the warmth that you need knowing we would if we could and by having a cuddle with your dogs.
yep,so true,we all do need a hug from time to time.

Latest posts

Back