Needing Self-Confidence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capri78

Reaction score
Self-Confidence – how you measure your abilities and skills – isn't quite the same thing as Self-Esteem, which is how you value yourself as a person. 
But it is something that I often say I would like to have more of.

Whether your self-confidence needs a major boost or just a bit of a top-up, here are some tips that are helping me.

What self confidence skill should you work on more?

*sales links removed*

Those links are monetized this person is just here trying to make money off of people.

Olivia24 said:
kaetic said:
Olivia24 said:
FunkyBuddha said:
Olivia24 said:
Do you get alot  of  people  like that?

In my short time here this is the first.

Hopefully the  last!!! Im sort  of  nervous about  intorducing  myself.

It's not going to be the last.

Welcome to the internet. :D

Thanks!!

Maybe you can help me find my puppy Olivia. In the mean time I have some snow cones in my van. Just step in side. Ha! Ha!

iu

Finished said:
Olivia24 said:
kaetic said:
Olivia24 said:
FunkyBuddha said:
In my short time here this is the first.

Hopefully the  last!!! Im sort  of  nervous about  intorducing  myself.

It's not going to be the last.

Welcome to the internet. :D

Thanks!!

Maybe you can help me find my puppy Olivia. In the mean time I have some snow cones in my van. Just step in side. Ha! Ha!

iu

Im not too sure about stepping  inside, lol

Olivia24 said:

At its peak there was about ten per hour. Currently there is roughly 30 to 40 a day.  Most never get activated but occasionally one will slip through.

You don't need to worry about them.  They generally do not read. Even the few that aren't bots are generally just here to paste their spam into a post and disappear.

Minus said:
Olivia24 said:

At its peak there was about ten per hour. Currently there is roughly 30 to 40 a day.  Most never get activated but occasionally one will slip through.

You don't need to worry about them.  They generally do not read. Even the few that aren't bots are generally just here to paste their spam into a post and disappear.

Thanks, and  oh, i have this wonerful cure for  loneliness, just send  me  10 thousand, lol

Minus said:
Olivia24 said:

Perhaps we should try Akismet again  :club:

Latest posts

Back