Nervous and blue. It's a song.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ah, here it is. I had one of those excruciatingly achy nights, googled "lonely forum", got this as a result and registered without thinking twice.

I have no idea what I'm doing here, but I'll try.
It always hits me how many people feel lonely. Especially younger people, but not only. And it hits me that as many as they are, normally they must find a connection, but mostly it's only that. I can't get much out of the usual introductions, in the internet or in real life; what does a job, a hobby or the age say about a person? Everything and nothing.
I hope to get a real conversation.

I'm in my 40s and far too young for that. And sometimes far too old. It seems I never really fit in. I wear bluejeans only held by a few threads, but I love wearing nice clothes and expensive perfume on Christmas, or whenever I want. I drink till the morning dawns, but I won't stop loathing drugs (yes, there is a difference - either you get it and you share my opinion or you don't, I won't discuss about it). I have for some people very contradicting political views I don't find contradicting in the slightest. I'm born into and raised in a family whose shelves are full of books, and I need books like the air to breathe, but I love more or less cheesy fan fics for years now. I know how to behave in a fancy restaurant, I just don't like it. And to be honest, I will spill, mostly because I'm a greedy eater.
I love my mother tongue, and yet I decided to register in an English-speaking forum, because I feel more at home in English language at the moment.
And I know lots and lots of people, and I'm lonely.

As I said, I have no idea what I'm doing here, and it already feels like a mistake. Is it? I don't know. But maybe there will be - something here.

Hi y'all.

P.S. And I already feel better because laughing about myself does distract me. Now, that's something.

P.P.S. The artwork is shamelessly swiped, if it's not allowed, please tell me; I tried to find out who did it to give credits and found nothing, but I love it.

Knowing lots and lots of people has nothing nothing to do with whether someone is lonely or not. Who cares why you are here, you are, so why not get to know some people and see if you can get some of that loneliness out of the way. Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forums :)

Latest posts

Back