New from Florida

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDLonely

Reaction score
Hi,

Im 45 and live in Florida. i just stumbled upon this forum while searching for sites on loneliness. Loneliness has always been a part of my life in one way or another. I just find it incredibly difficult to meet quality people either online or in person so I thought I’d try here since everyone is lonely. Maybe I can meet someone cool here. Any way, just thought I’d briefly introduce myself. I’m looking forward to discussing loneliness and how we can beat it. Hope to be talking to all of you soon!

Hello, and welcome. I definitely understand the difficulty of meeting people, so I can relate to that. In person it's basically impossible, and online I guess I'm too boring for most because most don't want to talk to me lol. Oh well I won't bore you with my woes, so again welcome.

Hello, and welcome. I definitely understand the difficulty of meeting people, so I can relate to that. In person it's basically impossible, and online I guess I'm too boring for most because most don't want to talk to me lol. Oh well I won't bore you with my woes, so again welcome.
Thank you for the welcome. I’ll talk to you if you want. After all, that’s what I came here for, to meet new people.

Thank you for the welcome. I’ll talk to you if you want. After all, that’s what I came here for, to meet new people.
I consider myself a pretty boring person though, so I'm not sure how interesting I would be lol. Feel free to message me though if you like, I certainly don't mind.

Hi,

Im 45 and live in Florida. i just stumbled upon this forum while searching for sites on loneliness. Loneliness has always been a part of my life in one way or another. I just find it incredibly difficult to meet quality people either online or in person so I thought I’d try here since everyone is lonely. Maybe I can meet someone cool here. Any way, just thought I’d briefly introduce myself. I’m looking forward to discussing loneliness and how we can beat it. Hope to be talking to all of you soon!
Hi BDLonely welcome. I have not been here long. It helps to post and respond to posts to get into it. I live in England, 65, happily married, normal, happy to make friends with other normal people I have stuff in common with.

Latest posts

Back