New here wanted to say hello to everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, New here my name is Bam looking forward to meeting new and interesting people to have discussions with, hoping to establish some friends here but if not that's ok to I don't mind friendly conversation. I am interested in many different things like gaming, anime (if you can't tell already, I have a thing for the anime Bleach), drawing, art, music, spirituality (I don't judge anyone's belief even if they have no belief or are atheist.) I am not too much into politics, sports I enjoy but only as recreation I haven't watched sports in a while (if you want to talk about it, I don't mind learning about current sports teams), I live in California currently working and studying to become a psychologist in mental health I am very passionate about it because I suffered from mental Issues at a young age and currently I have made tremendous progress and am doing a lot better. Due to my condition however I have had a huge gap in my social life I don't have many friends, which I am currently working on I have bin in many different up and down situations in my life so I can understand different situations in many different scenarios of life. As for anything else that I might have left out well feel free to ask I don't mind sharing or interacting with anyone feel welcome to chat whenever you feel like thanks for your time. :)

Welcome to the forums. :)

Look around and make yourself at home.

Good, jumping right in :)

Hi Bam, I’m new here as well. I can say that I have not had any negative interactions and this has been surprisingly helpful if only for the little games to engage in. I did luck up on someone who is tolerant of my constant questions and erratic ramblings. You are obviously at a different stage in life that I’ve already been through. What you did disclose reminds me of my son apart from the having a plan for his future. Young adults, in my experience, have harder times with dealing with emotions and life in general.

Hi Bam, I’m new here as well. I can say that I have not had any negative interactions and this has been surprisingly helpful if only for the little games to engage in. I did luck up on someone who is tolerant of my constant questions and erratic ramblings. You are obviously at a different stage in life that I’ve already been through. What you did disclose reminds me of my son apart from the having a plan for his future. Young adults, in my experience, have harder times with dealing with emotions and life in general.
nice to meet you Claudia, it is difficult to deal with some emotions that is true for a long period of time until I was properly diagnosed and treated by a psychologist, I was completely unaware that I had a mental disorder it was treated like it was a overactive imagination or a overstimulated personality I was stuck into many different sports by the 3rd grade and kept there till junior year of high school when finally they realized hey something deeper is wrong. I do believe that if I would have bin able to find the help I needed sooner in life and treated I wouldn't have had to learn the way that I did growing up. However, though I am thankful for my experiences both negative and positive because they made me grow and appreciate things more than if I were to never have experienced them at all. thank you for taking the time to respond I appreciate it.

nice to meet you Claudia, it is difficult to deal with some emotions that is true for a long period of time until I was properly diagnosed and treated by a psychologist, I was completely unaware that I had a mental disorder it was treated like it was a overactive imagination or a overstimulated personality I was stuck into many different sports by the 3rd grade and kept there till junior year of high school when finally they realized hey something deeper is wrong. I do believe that if I would have bin able to find the help I needed sooner in life and treated I wouldn't have had to learn the way that I did growing up. However, though I am thankful for my experiences both negative and positive because they made me grow and appreciate things more than if I were to never have experienced them at all. thank you for taking the time to respond I appreciate it.
Well so you seem to be a really self aware young person and that is always Definitely a good quality

thank you very much I strive to improve upon myself and if I find someone who wishes to pass down good knowledge that is healthy for me, I take in that knowledge. The only time we stop learning is when we are dead and so every day I strive to learn as much as I can from everything and everyone and I hope to one day pass on the knowledge and experience I have had with mental health with my patients, and hopefully pull-out others that are struggling with their own mental, physical, and psychological disorders from there darkness and show them that its ok and that there not alone, and if I can do it so can they.

Welcome to the forum! You sure have started out with a bang! Nice to have a new poster aboard.
thanks, I have bin around here and there on the forum since I started a lot of interesting conversations some, I can relate to some I would rather not comment in usually if its political I tend to stay clear because I don't have too much of political views. Though some debates in here were pretty interesting I tend to be very open minded and not knock other people's beliefs no matter how abstract their views may seem to me.

thanks, I have bin around here and there on the forum since I started a lot of interesting conversations some, I can relate to some I would rather not comment in usually if its political I tend to stay clear because I don't have too much of political views. Though some debates in here were pretty interesting I tend to be very open minded and not knock other people's beliefs no matter how abstract their views may seem to me.
Awesome! I've gotten sucked into a few heated threads. But, I've learned it's best just to avoid them.

there was one very heated one about relationships I think you may know the one the incel one was a lot of different opinions

there was one very heated one about relationships I think you may know the one the incel one was a lot of different opinions
It was interesting to see all of peoples point of views but no I didn't have any opinions on the subject, so I didn't post was a interesting read though.

Latest posts

Back