New here with question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrangler89

Reaction score
Hii woman n men,

Im new here, found this site because i wanne know if someone else feeling the same. I have no friend, just 2, 3 people whow i talked with. In my early days i whas a pro athlete sinds 12 till 32.. im now 33, had to stop because a heart conditions give up everything so i went from something to nothing. So im used to do everything alone, like fixing problems, mental thinking, setting goals in life. But futher, im always alone, i like that alot. People are obstacles, how most think, whats they do, where they spend money. Ive got a job as security guard and i notice everyone wants to have house, children, growing old. Blabla im not like that every day is a adventure for me that i walk alone letterly everyday.

So me questions is, is someone else complete accept the solo ride?

Hi Wrangler,
I've accepted that I'll be alone. Sometimes I wish it wasn't that way, but when I think of all my freedom, it's really not a bad deal.

Welcome to the forum! I've been flying 100% solo for the past 12 years. I'm about 99.9% sure I'll continue doing that until I die. My goal is to time everything just right. So, when I die I owe lots of money, die somewhere in the wilderness, and never be found. I really don't think anybody in real life would ever question if I was alive or dead.

I don't want to be completely alone either. Like Trop said, I too, like my alone time, but I also like having people around I can go to and talk with. Welcome to the forum :)

Latest posts

Back