New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. Im new here, just trying wanna get to know new people. To be honest I kinda feel lonely and a little lost. I dont know whats happening, but I dont have anyone around me anymore except for my to children - no friends and and pretty much no family. Its like the older you grow, the more friends and family disappear. I feel unwanted and that nobody loves me. I also struggle with anxiety. Loneliness is such a curse. I fear falling into a depression 😔 I have been alone without a husband for a couple of years now, and I was fine with it at first cause of the fear of getting hurt again, but lately I have missed a companion, a family and I really dont wanna grow old alone. Not many men wants an old lady.

Welcome hope you're holding up ok

The others are right about your age Safiyah. Your feelings of loneliness are understandable and shared by many here, but your feelings of growing old alone are quite premature. Your 30's and 40's are still prime years to feel youthful strength and optimism.

Latest posts

Back