New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Safiyah

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new here, just trying wanna get to know new people. To be honest I kinda feel lonely and a little lost. I dont know whats happening, but I dont have anyone around me anymore except for my to children - no friends and and pretty much no family. Its like the older you grow, the more friends and family disappear. I feel unwanted and that nobody loves me. I also struggle with anxiety. Loneliness is such a curse. I fear falling into a depression 😔 I have been alone without a husband for a couple of years now, and I was fine with it at first cause of the fear of getting hurt again, but lately I have missed a companion, a family and I really dont wanna grow old alone. Not many men wants an old lady.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and jump in where ever you feel like.

Welcome to the group. There are a few of bus who share similar sentiments or situations.

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for joining.

Hi everyone. Im new here, just trying wanna get to know new people. To be honest I kinda feel lonely and a little lost. I dont know whats happening, but I dont have anyone around me anymore except for my to children - no friends and and pretty much no family. Its like the older you grow, the more friends and family disappear. I feel unwanted and that nobody loves me. I also struggle with anxiety. Loneliness is such a curse. I fear falling into a depression 😔 I have been alone without a husband for a couple of years now, and I was fine with it at first cause of the fear of getting hurt again, but lately I have missed a companion, a family and I really dont wanna grow old alone. Not many men wants an old lady.
How old are you if you don't mind my asking?

Welcome! As others have said, 37 only qualifies as "old" when compared to 36. :D You have lots of time and life ahead of you. You are not "old." I wouldn't give up at all.

I've also heard a rumor that Denmark is one of the "happiest" countries in the world, but who knows who creates those polls?

Welcome! Chat and enjoy!

Welcome! I'm 46 and I've been dating for 1.5 months now lol.
It is not easy to find a person who will accept you with all your pros and cons and even at the moment I feel very insecure in this still early to call a real relationship, but at least I'm trying ...
As we breathe we can hope ... or so they say ..

Your helplessness is really heartbreaking.
People don’t think about companionship or growing old alone in their teens nor in their mid 40’s-50’s because of work responsibilities.

Latest posts

Back