new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkangel15

Reaction score
hello all 🐰 i am an 18 yr old girl just trying to do the best she can. i have always struggled with making friends and keeping them and after moving recently i feel more isolated than ever.it has been a really hard year but i am trying to reinvent myself and be more optimistic. i am learning to bake and have been working out more, I'm looking for more ways to pass the time and distract myself, have been looking for jobs everywhere and have not even gotten a call back!! it's hard to be positive when you are really trying to put yourself out there and you end up rejected.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and make yourself at home.

Hi, welcome!
It's good to do what you're doing - keep trying and putting yourself out there, exercising and keeping your options open for new experiences. Good luck with the job search. Rejection is always tough but you've got a good attitude.

Hi, welcome!
It's good to do what you're doing - keep trying and putting yourself out there, exercising and keeping your options open for new experiences. Good luck with the job search. Rejection is always tough but you've got a good attitude.
Hello!! Thank you!!

Welcome 👋 Great that you're making positive efforts and setting goals. Keep at it, no doubt it will pay off eventually and hopefully you'll have some fun learning and growing in the process. Sounds like you're doing your best and that's all anybody can do, right?

Welcome to ALL.

Are you looking for ANY job or a specific job? Just remember, any job is better than no job and you can always quit later when you find a better one more in line with what you want. In the meantime, how do you feel about volunteering? You could do that while you are waiting and that would allow you to meet new people and help you reinvent yourself.

hello all 🐰 i am an 18 yr old girl just trying to do the best she can. i have always struggled with making friends and keeping them and after moving recently i feel more isolated than ever.it has been a really hard year but i am trying to reinvent myself and be more optimistic. i am learning to bake and have been working out more, I'm looking for more ways to pass the time and distract myself, have been looking for jobs everywhere and have not even gotten a call back!! it's hard to be positive when you are really trying to put yourself out there and you end up rejected.
hello there, welcome to our weird little space. Although we have various ages here, you'll find many of us have gone through very similar experiences.

Hello there, welcome to the forum.

Hope you find the friends you are looking for here. Most people here are friendly so that shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back