New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone...just new here and would like to discover a bit the community as I have been living on my own for quiet some time now in different countries - lately it's been more than 2 years that I decided to isolate myself after bad experiences with life and people...in 2023 my resolution is to get more social but with people who understand what's loneliness or who have passed by periods of loneliness and share our life experiences...
Hope this forum will break my daily routine and meet up with new like minded people - Happy to be here!

Glad to have you. I'm sure the official greeters will be along shortly. I think I saw them dragging a spammer from the premises.

I guess if you are looking for lonely people there are more than a few here. I'm sure you will fit right in.

One point to ponder, the secret to not being lonely is to find people that understand you. They don't need to be lonely to do that. Only compassionate. Take everyone as they come and give them a chance to see you. There are lots of people here with lots of problems that could use a friend. Mingle and become familiar. The more you participate the sooner you will see that lonely was only a state of mind.

Last edited:
Thank you 🙏 yes indeed travelling is the richest asset that we get and never loose as it stays and gets more valuable in our memories...and what makes it the best is the people that we meet along our way, their stories and this brings a lot of inspiration to change our perspective in life...I can see from your profile that you are a sea lover, what's the best sea you have visited so far? Cheers

Latest posts

Back