New lonely member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skyrim. Been playing it since 2011, sometimes I'll still sit on my horse and stare at the sky looking at the stars from the edge of Lakeview Manor 😀

Skyrim. Been playing it since 2011, sometimes I'll still sit on my horse and stare at the sky looking at the stars from the edge of Lakeview Manor 😀
I played for hours and hours when it came out, but I hadn’t played for years until very recently I made another character in the anniversary edition, so I’ll probably get sucked back into it 🤣

Welcome Kim. Don't despair about your time in life, I did that and it was a complete mistake. Got married in my late 30s, bought a house etc. Still time for all kinds of things to happen, and even if they don't then so what? Being single and having your freedoms is something to cherish in itself.

Welcome Kim. Don't despair about your time in life, I did that and it was a complete mistake. Got married in my late 30s, bought a house etc. Still time for all kinds of things to happen, and even if they don't then so what? Being single and having your freedoms is something to cherish in itself.
Thanks, I try to stay positive, but I just keep thinking of myself growing old alone with no one to share my experiences with and then I just feel so terrible.

Latest posts

Back