New lonely member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forums :)

Hi Kim. Welcome to the forum and i hope you can find what you are looking for here:)

Hi I’m Kim 35 years old, never been married or had kids unfortunately. I just feel so lonely and old and with no prospects in life. Hopefully I’ll feel some connection here.
Hi Kim Possible, welcome to ALL 😉
How does it feel to be the world's bestest super spy? 😁
We ARE a mixed bag. I'm the mixest of the bunch 🤪

Hi I’m Kim 35 years old, never been married or had kids unfortunately. I just feel so lonely and old and with no prospects in life. Hopefully I’ll feel some connection here.
Hi Kim, Welcome. Please reach out through posts or messages. A lot of the members are willing to help.

Hi Kim! What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include running/walking, reading, animals, art, gardening, playing videogames… I’m attempting to learn to play the trombone and learn tap dancing, but I’m an extreme beginner at those. My favourite thing to do at the moment is to run trails through the forest near my home and listen to audiobooks while I run. I’ve just finished listening to The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.

Thank you for everyone welcoming me, I apologise if I ever don’t respond right away, I often get overwhelmed and have to take time to feel able to be social again.

My hobbies include running/walking, reading, animals, art, gardening, playing videogames… I’m attempting to learn to play the trombone and learn tap dancing, but I’m an extreme beginner at those. My favourite thing to do at the moment is to run trails through the forest near my home and listen to audiobooks while I run. I’ve just finished listening to The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.
What video games do you play? I love them too much 😅

Latest posts

Back