New member looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜‚ I agree it was so boring I kept putting it off and I knowing I had to do it just made me feel worse. So hopefully I wonā€™t be waiting too long and the talking therapy will work for me. Ive felt like there was something wrong for a long time but never knew what and didnā€™t understand what it was. Tried to talk to mates about it but always found it very hard and the answer I usually got was ā€œman upā€. It was the pandemic that messed me up big time and made me realise I need help.
That is the thing with men in general really, we can't be seen as "weak" or "pussies" because we've always got to be tough lol which is complete ******* shite in my opinion. The pandemic was lethal in many ways, including people with mental health struggles because even people who didn't have any developed them. Mainly as they couldn't do hobbies or things they loved outside, so it creeps up on you then and some people can't take it anymore. Glad to see you are getting help with a proper therapist and you jibbed off that online Silvercloud crap šŸ˜‚ . Really hope everything works out for you.

Hi Darren - Hope you are doing well. I know things are tough right now with the economy and things. How are you doing and let us know what you'd like to talk about. I used to live in the UK (studying British history), so I keep up with politics, etc.

Latest posts

Back