Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue_morning

Reaction score
Hi, I recently made a profile here and thought I’d post here.

I’ve joined because I just feel completely lost, numb, lonely, stuck in life and just generally a feeling of nothing. I want to feel better, I want to enjoy life but i can’t say when I last felt truly happy. All I can do is keep trying but it can be so exhausting to try and try and try again without making any progress.

thanks for reading, I’m going to keep looking for a breakthrough, any tips or advice would be appreciated or even just knowing I’m not alone on this.

Welcome to the forums :)
I'm glad you decided to post.

Hi, I recently made a profile here and thought I’d post here.

I’ve joined because I just feel completely lost, numb, lonely, stuck in life and just generally a feeling of nothing. I want to feel better, I want to enjoy life but i can’t say when I last felt truly happy. All I can do is keep trying but it can be so exhausting to try and try and try again without making any progress.

thanks for reading, I’m going to keep looking for a breakthrough, any tips or advice would be appreciated or even just knowing I’m not alone on this.
I know how you feel,I feel this way also,hello and welcome,I'm new to here also.

Latest posts

Back