Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countrygirl

Reaction score
Hi, I am a daughter, mother and wife. I have two children boy 26, girl 29 with a child which is my granddaughter age 6. I have been with my husband 2003, married 2009. I do not have a good relationship with my daughters dad, however have a great relationship with my son dad. My husband has no biological children. He was raised by his aunt while his mom moved away to take care of another family member. His father never in picture. We have reached out and tried to make a connection with him but it didn’t last. His mother is around 2 hours away but we seldom hear from her. My parents were together from 16 mom 18 dad they stayed married for 32 years then once we grew up mom left dad. I have two older brothers 5 years older he has one son. Oldest brother is 8 years older with two girls. I have one cat.

welcome hope that you have a wonderful time here if you ever wish to reach out feel free at any time to converse with us have a wonderful day :)

Latest posts

Back