New to the forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rprose0813

Reaction score
I found this forum searching for how to deal with loneliness. And it seems like this could be a safe place where I can vent my feelings, look for encouragement, and help other people who are in a similar situation as me. I had a tough childhood, my parents were both abusive and I married a woman for 17 years who was very similar to my parents.

After going through years of therapy, I finally learned that I am valuable! And I deserve to be loved! Now the question is, how the hell do I go about doing that? So, here i am! Scared to death to reach out, but I know I am worth much more than the abuse I allowed myself to take

Welcome and hello!

Hopefully you can find some comfort and support here, or maybe just use the space to vent your frustration.

I found this forum searching for how to deal with loneliness. And it seems like this could be a safe place where I can vent my feelings, look for encouragement, and help other people who are in a similar situation as me. I had a tough childhood, my parents were both abusive and I married a woman for 17 years who was very similar to my parents.

After going through years of therapy, I finally learned that I am valuable! And I deserve to be loved! Now the question is, how the hell do I go about doing that? So, here i am! Scared to death to reach out, but I know I am worth much more than the abuse I allowed myself to take
How to deal with loneliness is exactly how I found this forum dunno how long ago now xD Have been on and off but have been more active recently.

Welcome and congrats on realizing your worth <3

Welcome and please reach out. A lot of us have had similar or relatable experiences to what you describe. You'll find people here who will listen, give feedback and provide at least digital companionship.

Hey rprose0813! The journey of recovery from abuse can have many different legs! You're learning to be ok with yourself, your feelings, responses, your strengths and weaknesses. And you're brave to be getting used to feeling vulnerable; showing that vulnerability but still being proud of who you are - and what you've survived! You go for it, fella!

Im on coda.org to learn that I deserve to be loved. I’m working on that

Latest posts

Back