New to this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrival

Reaction score
Hi All
I’ve never used a forum before so I may be missing the obvious. Everything here seems to be 5-20 years old. Is this site still active? I’m particularly interested in sharing experiences with people who are married or in relationships but still suffer from loneliness and depression.

Hello Arrival! Take the time and explore some of the threads. Ask where and when you like.

When you go to specific thread (topic discussion) you need to go the last page to see recent comments. Some threads may have started 5-20 years ago, but get revived with new comments. Cheers 🌟

Last edited:
Welcome! This isn't a super active forum, which actually makes it nicer. Usually you have to wait a little while for responses. It gives you a little time to rethink and update your posts. But, most just let them ride as they are. ;)

Hi and Welcome. Been in loneliness and depression for some years now. Not a easy time so to say but got use with it in a way and I am feeling better now as the early years. There are many things to be sad for but there many things to be happy for. It stays in us wich way we choose.

FB_IMG_1640954740800.jpg

I don't know what to say about marriage. I love my husband so I just try to accept the things I can't change. Relationships are hard.

Latest posts

Back