Newb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhett48

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Bob, 90% ok but I spend a lot of time alone/lonely. 74 y.o., fairly healthy and active.

I'm looking for friendly people to talk with. I'm in a very rural area, have a few good friends but don't really spend much time doing things with them, lack of common interests and everyone is busy with their own lives. Plus, I'm an introvert and not a conversation maker unless there are common interests. I open up to the right people.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and jump in where every you feel like or start your own topic. :)

We have a few things in common rhett48. I live in a rural area, I'll be 70 next year, I'm alone almost all of the time and I'm mostly at the introvert end of the spectrum. I should also be 90% OK in the contentment/mental health/life satisfaction department........but 90% might be a bit unrealistic........I'm basically OK....not desperate anyway.
I'm glad you're here. Welcome aboard!

Thanks again for all the welcomes.

I tried to contact a moderator/administrator to ask how to remove my location from my posting profile but haven't gotten an answer. Can someone else tell me? I dug around in my profile settings but no happiness yet.

Welcome.
74!!
Do tell us about your life and experiences and lessons, if you don't mind.

I'd have to think about that for a while. I'm not one to put my life out in public, do best with one on one situations (introvert, private person).

As for lessons learned, too many to count and still learning, often the hard way.

To be continued, perhaps elsewhere on the forum.

Latest posts

Back