Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LatteGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I'm so glad I found this website as I've been becoming more and more lonely and isolated in the last year or so, and would really like to join in here.

My name is Anna. I live in the north of England, and I'm 45 years old. I love crafting, baking, reading and other things, and hope to make some friends to chat to or just to pass the time of day with.

I came out of a very difficult 4 year (sort of) relationship this year that was very complicated, so feeling a bit depressed about life in general right now.

I look forward to getting to know people here :)

Hi Anna. It's good to see you here.

My name is JJ. (Northeast Pennsylvania, USA) I hope to make it to England before I'm done. I enjoy the old. You have buildings older than this whole country. You have an island there, I forget the name, they don't allow cars, only bicycles. It sounds so peaceful.

Anyway, welcome.

Hi JJ and thank you for your warm welcome!

The island you referred to is the Channel Island of Sark, and I believe it has no electricity right now either. I've never been, but I love the thought of no cars and just cyling everywhere. :)

It's lovely to meet you!

Nice to meet you.
What kinds of books do you enjoy reading? I made a half arsed attempt at baking about a year ago, just tried making honey cakes and they turned out alright.

Hi Anna, nice to see another Brit here. I'm in Devon, don't do baking (way too many calories :D ) but do cook proper food and enjoy playing in my garden.

Tough when a relationship ends isn't it, whether it's good or bad - you have to find yourself again.
Hoping being here will help you

Hello everyone...I'm so glad I found this website as I've been becoming more and more lonely and isolated in the last year or so, and would really like to join in here.

My name is Anna. I live in the north of England, and I'm 45 years old. I love crafting, baking, reading and other things, and hope to make some friends to chat to or just to pass the time of day with.

I came out of a very difficult 4 year (sort of) relationship this year that was very complicated, so feeling a bit depressed about life in general right now.

Oh, hey, I’m in the north of England too, and I even like lattes. I drink them all the bloody time, mostly as an excuse to actually go outside 🙄. It would be nice to chat about whatever.

Hello Anna, my name is Joe. I live in the United States, in Michigan. I hope all is well.

Hello and welcome.

Hello Anna
I am new to the forum today, I have just came out of an abusive 9 year relationship in January, my confidence everything about me is knocked to bits, im struggling im very much alone as he was all i thought my life was about now I go days without even seeing another human even then its only a smile from a shop assistant most of the time but hey who am I to knock it.
Does it ever ease I feel selfish asking you but I'm not really sure how this all works on here. Im just desperate for adult conversation, maybe a glimar of hope not everything is as bad as it seems.

Latest posts

Back