Nicotine gums always makes my stomach sick

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
That is a good reason to stop it

There stopped .

The end of it .

Going to throw away the rest of the gums .

Done .

Hello Lady Grey ,

I stopped smoking 2 and a half years ago , after smoking for almost 5 years continuously .

I tried many ways to quit cigarettes ... After many failed attempts i was able to cut that habit one day with the help of nicotine gums .

Then i was addicted to nicotine gums .
Sometimes 1 pack of nicotine gums
Sometimes 2 packs of nicotine gums .

I used this to get away from the dullness of my life .

Nowadays whenever i eat this my anxiety increases , my heartbeat raises , I sweat and my stomach feels really uncomfortable .

So i had to make a decision to stop it .

Its been few hours without gums now and i do not feel uncomfortable anymore without the gums .

😇

I vape. It's like a security blanket for me. I can't really live without it. My doctor says I should quit because no one knows how bad it is for you. But it doesn't impact my breathing and doesn't feel unhealthy the way smoking did. So I take my chances. I'm just alone all the time and feel this low level anxiety about it. Like, I'm bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to. I need my vape device, my coffees in the morning, my internet. I wish I could quit but until I feel I'm on solid ground, I can't let it go.

I think you should take your health a little bit more seriously
I have never vaped .

I have smoked marijuana for 5 years
After quitting that habit , i developed a new one .
I started smoking cigarettes and smoked continuously for 5 years

So there is at least 10 years of smoke related damage in my lungs .

You know you can do it , there will be a little bit of struggle in the beginning
But it will benefit you in the long run

I vape. It's like a security blanket for me. I can't really live without it. My doctor says I should quit because no one knows how bad it is for you. But it doesn't impact my breathing and doesn't feel unhealthy the way smoking did. So I take my chances. I'm just alone all the time and feel this low level anxiety about it. Like, I'm bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to. I need my vape device, my coffees in the morning, my internet. I wish I could quit but until I feel I'm on solid ground, I can't let it go.
If possible try to quit vaping. Try doing different healthy things. You might find something that you like. And don't put it in your vape and smoke it. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back