No more mr. nice guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Please don't move this to the Angry Management threads>>>

I had it, I hate my dad, I wish he was dead. I can't stand him, can't stand looking at him, can stand living with him, can't stand being anywhere close to him. I hate him, I hope he go to hell and rot there for an eternally. I want to tell him I hate him, I want to hit him for all the time he hit me, I want to yell at him with every once off tear and sweat he put me through. I want to leave this family, I want to start my own someday. Once I leave, I will never come back, not even for my mom. Sometime you just got to do things to make your life better, and if that mean leaving you family for your own sanity then it a given.

I had it, I'm done, once I get a good job someday it outie. I can finally turn on my music as loud as I want, and do whatever Chris want to do. Hell I could even join the swinger club just to piss my parents off, I could be a rebel, and if my dad force me to go somewhere with him, he better be able to drag my dead body out. I had it, this is it, I finally don't care anymore, and it amazing feeling. If I had some place to go, I'll run away at this instance. I'm not scare anymore, I feel like a rebel, and I could care less if my family cry because they mean nothing to me. I went a year without them, never been any free in my life before, and never miss them one bit. Upon those suicidal day, I told myself before coming home for the summer, If I could never seen them again, I would be totally contend, and going home just strengthen my belief.

One words to describe my dad: Ass HOLE!

I honestly wish he could read this letter now and I shove it down his throat.

Chris

What nationality are you? My ex was Chinese & her parents were born straight from the devil's rectum, I swear.

They were so strict on her. They were also really racist.

Wow, Chris. Things are really bad at home. I'm sorry your dad treats you so mean and the rest of your family, too. If you want to talk to me, I am here for you, dearest. We can talk.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chris)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sixtyten said:
What nationality are you? My ex was Chinese & her parents were born straight from the devil's rectum, I swear.

They were so strict on her. They were also really racist.

I think my parents are the leader, and your ex parents are just the follower. Yes it is just that bad, they are both strict and racist as well.

Latest posts

Back